Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Any changes to Evora 400 for MY2018? - Evora Chat - The Lotus Forums - Official Lotus Community Partner Jump to content

IGNORED

Any changes to Evora 400 for MY2018?

LotusLeftLotusRight

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.

Looks like the standard wording when the 400 first came out

Previously owned :Exige 380,  Exige 350,  Evora 400,  Exige V6S,  Esprit GT3,  2-11 SC,  Evora S,  Elite 501

The current MY18 Evora 400 is the same as MY17; the only update was (on manual cars) a revision on gearchange cables to reduce transmission noise, and the availability of a premium navigation system as a new option.

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators.

47 minutes ago, Ccd said:

There is one change: the radio has been upgraded to provide Apple CarPlay and Android Auto

Is that on both the coupe and the convertible, or just the first one? :P

On 1/22/2018 at 10:30, ewand said:

Is that on both the coupe and the convertible, or just the first one? :P

It will be awhile before the upgraded radio is offered in the convertible, haha.

15 minutes ago, Bravo73 said:

There will probably be a completely different sound and touch technology for the radio by the time the convertible is launched. 

and no steering wheel, electric and possibly the abilty to fly.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...

AutoEurope has a  yellow 2018 400 on their site that they call "2018 Lotus Evora 400 Launch Edition" that appears to have the 410+ style front fluid cover (in black) and the duck tale tail gate (in black). They claim both are carbon fiber in description, but they are painted black. It does NOT have the GT style bumpers. Here is link to pics: http://auto-europe-sales.ebizautos.com/plugin-detail.aspx?iid=17318010

Edited by Likuid

2022 Cadillac CT5-V Blackwing (MT) ◄ 2017 Lotus Evora 400 (SOLD) ◄ 2013 Lotus Evora S (SOLD) ◄ 2005 Lotus Elise (SOLD) ◄ 1991 Mitsubishi 3000GT VR-4 (SOLD)