Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Who’s owned a Green Car.. - Lotus / Motoring / Cars Chat - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

Who’s owned a Green Car..

Both current cars

73EDC5DF-8258-48B2-ADE2-8046F82DAE5D.jpeg

3BF64EF8-37A2-441B-B302-777DC2F37317.jpeg

• Like 1

Blessed with the competence to be a slave to the incapable.

Currently without a Lotus, Evora 400 Hethel Edition in Racing Green with Red leather and 2010 Evora N/A in Laser Blue and 1983 Lotus Excel LC Narrow body in Ice Blue all sadly gone.

Had a decade with the Carlton...

IMG_1718.jpg

And later, five years with a 4.2 SC Rangie

IMG_2939_zpspvvbyurx.jpg

Also had a BRG Dolomite Sprint in the early '80s BD (Before Digital)

...and what I learned is: if you have to have four seats, painting the box they're in green makes them go faster.

• Like 1

Loving Lionel and Eleanor......missing Charlie and Sonny

My Dad bought a green Renault 16 TX as a 57th birthday present to himself. It was his ideal car...he drove it home and said to me: "This one will see me out".... Mum said..."But it's GREEN..."

His heart gave out a month later. On the evening of my brother's wedding.

I wouldn't touch a green car with an 11 foot bargepole.

Scientists investigate that which already is; Engineers create that which has never been." - Albert Einstein

Yep! 

A few may remember Alex’s imp 😂 it’s not exactly easy to forget! That and his old green N/A S3 esprit... which we are still trying to find!

E2C1323C-5689-4A47-A3B3-D44BFA344D07.jpeg

Love the Mustang

I had the new Mustang last year, that was good fun, I won’t post a picture because it was grey

• Gold FFM

I had a Green Laguna Estate as a recent divorcee whilst living in the parking heaven known as Notting Hill Gate.  My company car.  It was a truly contemptible thing which if I were to tell you that it's only redeemable feature was the relatively new-fangled 6 CD changer should date it nicely for you.

I never photographed it in any format, but to give you some idea of the shit box that it was:

1200px-Renault_Laguna_I_Phase_I_Grandtou

Of note is the paucity of photographs of this particular turd of a car found globally on the internet.  Enough said.

• Haha 1