Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Who’s owned a Green Car.. - Page 3 - Lotus / Motoring / Cars Chat - The Lotus Forums - Official Lotus Community Partner Jump to content

IGNORED

Who’s owned a Green Car..

• Gold FFM
On 12/05/2018 at 19:50, mr.oogieboogie said:

Mine

2014-08-30 20.27.41.jpg

Also comes with Super Duper gravity defying tyres. :P 

All we know is that when they stop making this, we will be properly, properly sad.Jeremy Clarkson on the Esprit.

Opinions are like armpits. Everyone has them, some just stink more than others.

For forum issues, please contact one of the Moderators. (I'm not one of the elves anymore, but I'll leave the link here)

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.

I've  had three British sports cars and two of them have been in green. People seem to like Motorsport Green or at least that's what they tell me as it  gets frequent compliments on its livery.  

IMG_2779.jpg

• Like 1
  • Love 1

'17 Evora 400 MT 

That is a lovely colour conbo of with theh green and black, looks very smart but mean loking at the same time,  perfect drieway with the modern and classic lotus sports cars  :thumbup:

• Like 1

A

I've always fancied a green car, so when the Evora was announced I had a word with my local dealer ( then Frosts in Brighton ),  who told me if  I ordered a car in BRG they'd want double the deposit ie 20% on the basis that 'if you chance your mind I'll be stuck with it!'. That stuck with me and when I specced my next car and I took a swerve on a deep green, again resale was  a concern...  next time around I won't be so concerned, still my all time favourite colour for the right car. 

Having an affair with another marque... B-)

I have two green classic sportcoupé 's. Somehow , I just like green on a sportscar.

First is the esprit S2.2 in the carlton's very dark empire green. I bought it this way....and kinda like it a lot.

43499984532_b0016ebbfb_b.jpg

The other one is my 1970 Opel GT in some nice VW corrado pearl green with BMW white stripes. This one I did spray in a self made paintboot in my garage. People thought I was nuts, but in the end it became beautiful. I did however use professional PPG automotive paints and with a lot of elbow grease, it was coloursanded and with a rotary polished in multiple stages to highgloss. Look also at the "OPEL GT" logo, airbrushed in the bottom of the doors and I let it sink deep in the green colour, by spraying a last thin coat of green over it, before finishing the doorpanels with 3 layers of clearcoat. No wrapping or stickers on this one. All details are  painted36274627861_1121e9fd6e_b.jpg

35576034464_b41bf1dacb.jpg35576034184_b20d1ee945.jpg

Edited by gvy
  • Like 2

Yup. This one :)

IMG_1044.JPG

Caught between a rock and a hard place in a catch 22 situation, So its 6 of one and half a dozen of the other. Your damned if you do, but your damned if you don't so shut your cock!!!!!!!!!!!

Lotus Espirt Turbo S3    

Lotus Esprit S4 

Lotus Elise S2 Sport 130

pig_zps6d7342f1.jpg