Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Lotus Festival 2018 - Page 15 - Lotus 70th Anniversary Party @ Lotus Cars - 29th September 2018 - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

4 hours ago, Bibs said:

Folks, I've actually been doing this from my holiday in Portugal so I'm off to the pool now for a beer. Have fun :thumbsup:

legend..... 🍺

47 minutes ago, Bibs said:

Thanks Nicola. I've cancelled your 2nd order, we're nearly sold out! 

@Bibs I also booked twice so you can delete one of my tickets. 

25 minutes ago, Barrykearley said:

@Bibs some of us have been at work - any spare tickets??

Same here! 

Just seen on LEC that clubs will be allocated tickets. Is that correct? So if I’m on the LEC list (I am) does that mean I don’t need to start crying yet because they’re sold out? 

(Sorry to bother you with more questions Bibs! )

Actually just re-read the LEC post - no need to worry! 

Edited by Kathryn

The firewall at work wouldn't let me access the site, once home the tickets were already sold out...

Luckily for me I can get a spare ticket from a fellow Belgian owner. Thanks a lot Pascal!!!

Filip

• Like 1

I have made many mistakes in my life. Buying a multiple Lotus is not one of them.

Damn. Missed the other thread for stay in Dunston 🙁 quoting TLF. Seems fully booked.

Additionally, haven’t received any confirmation mail yet for the tickets too. But they're still in my account with status 'processing' 🙂

1 hour ago, Kathryn said:

Same here! 

Just seen on LEC that clubs will be allocated tickets. Is that correct? So if I’m on the LEC list (I am) does that mean I don’t need to start crying yet because they’re sold out? 

(Sorry to bother you with more questions Bibs! )

Actually just re-read the LEC post - no need to worry! 

Having spent a wet and rainy day on the M4/M5/A30 travelling from West Wales to Cornwall (on the weekend of Boardmasters) I now have internet again - luckily Trevor B is sorting out our tickets Kathryn.

Also, I'm glad that I have already secured accommodation half a mile from Dunston hall - it's all these bloody Lotus owners getting in quick!!!!

@Bibs - have a good beer, mate, you've earned it.

• Like 1

Basically we can't fit any more cars on site. There are plenty more 'guest' tickets available from dealers, it just means you'll have to park up the road and get a shuttle bus into the venue. 

This is not only a space issue but is to alleviate the ingress issues many remember so well from the last couple of events at Hethel. 

• Like 1

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators.

4 hours ago, Bibs said:

They're being posted at a date closer to the event. 

I hope not to close to the event. Letters or postcards from UK to Germany sometimes take a little more time! And I want to spent some days in England before the event.

Hi Bibs,

Will the ticket ordering software be able to do an audit and filter out those ****** who have booked more than once?

Seems like the tickets sold out in a remarkably quick time? Must be great for those of us not at work at mid-day on a Friday!

Cheers 

• Like 2

if somebody has 2 tickets.. please send PM. i want to come over with my dry sump essex spec. Esprit Turbo,

but just came home and all tickets are sold out!!!!!

who can help me?!

how many  tickets were  availble to the owners.. that are sold out..??

managed to get mine early luckily... but would still go on a park and ride in even without..