Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Lotus Festival 2018 - Page 19 - Lotus 70th Anniversary Party @ Lotus Cars - 29th September 2018 - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

34 minutes ago, Troy5925 said:

Is it ok to punch people in the face on arrival to take there tickets of them lol

You can take the boy out of Sittingbourne, but you can’t take Sittingbourne out of the boy.

• Haha 1

Margate Exotics.

On 10/08/2018 at 12:42, march said:

Owners ticket ordered - Order number 4095 😱 - How many people are going!

Thanks Bibs

Hi , Sorry to add to the deluge of messages but I have just created an account and logged into the Lotus70 website and it states I have no orders also I have also not received any emails as yet - Do I need to be concerned? Thanks

1 minute ago, fredjohn said:

I'm in same boat. I'm waiting for bibs to get home from holiday when he will be sorting it all out. 

Thanks John - I have deleted the reference to Bibs so he shouldn't be pestered by yet another message - will wait and see what happens.

4 hours ago, Phil S1 said:

I received 2 emails from 'Lotus70' the first was the order receipt quoting the order #, the second acknowledged creation of my account and provided an automatically generated password. Presumably you haven't received these then?

Are you able to use the link Bibs has provided, enter your email address and click on the 'Lost your password' option?

Thanks Phil, tried Bibs link, entered email i requested the ticket under, seems to open the correct screen but no ticket showing...computer says no.

I have an order number, that resulted from the requesting of the ticket, thats all.

If your order number starts in the 4000's then it should be processing.......

I got the same 2 emails

The Faster You Drive...The Slower You Age

(Albert Einstein  14 March 1879 - 18 April 1955)

I have an email and my order is processing (Order number 4600 or something close. Checked my account on line and it still says processing. Are you guys sure you haven't clicked the wrong part of the site? Mine was in "Orders" section and it also deleted part of my user name from my full email address to just tony.kimberley.

Possibly save your life. Check out this website. https://www.cancerresearchuk.org/about-cancer/mens-cancer

16 hours ago, Bibs said:

"Dear Lotus Owners,

We have had an overwhelming response to our birthday celebrations here at Hethel in September. Amazingly, thanks to your passion and support for Lotus we sold out in five and a half hours. We couldn't be happier so many of you will share a very special day with us. We look forward to welcoming you all to Hethel on 29th September. If you have an order number and have not yet received our confirmation email, you will soon.

For those of our very special fans who missed out on tickets, we are just as disappointed that anyone had to miss out. Unfortunately we only have so much space here at Hethel to ensure those of you who do come have a fantastic time, which means regrettably some have to miss out.

Thank you all for your continued support of Lotus."

I'm in the USA on an iphone and hope my ticket is ok as can't  work web page please don't give my ticket away hope to see you all at hethel Dave 😀

On 13/08/2018 at 15:04, Kimbers said:

Oh NO! I fitted my own Lotus badge...........What do I do?

Don't let on and just keep calm and carry on.

God doesn't want me, and the Devil isn't finished with me yet.

The small print.

My comments and observations are my own, invariably "tongue in cheek", and definitely, sarcastic in nature. Therefore, do not take my advice, suggestions, observations or posts seriously or personally and remember if you do, do anything, that I may have suggested, then you have done this based solely on your own decision to do so and therefore you acknowledge responsibility and accountability (I know, in this modern world these are the hardest things for you to accept) for your actions and indemnify me of any influence, responsibility, accountability, or liability, in what you have done. In other words, you did it, so suffer the consequences on your own!

1 minute ago, C8RKH said:

Don't let on and just keep calm and carry on.

I would have fitted it if it hadn't got lost in the post....move :P

Possibly save your life. Check out this website. https://www.cancerresearchuk.org/about-cancer/mens-cancer

(1) Well, I'm not worrying about a ticket - i'll either get one or I won't (but I'll still drive 400 miles each way for a drink and a natter in the bar).

(2) I fitted my own bonet badge after the respray, and am hoping that the eagle-eyed gatekeeper doesn't notice..... it should be easy to spot because it is flat and straight - not many left the factory like that (ducks for cover).

(3) On a sensible note, does anyone know if the 'official' logo thing will be available as a poster/banner/postcard or anything else to hang in the garage??? (even if it doesn't have a Europa or M100 on it).

I got an email straight away!! 😛

Just have to try & get 4 non Lotus tickets now from the massive 20 tickets per dealership!! 😂

On 13/08/2018 at 20:15, fredjohn said:

I'm in same boat. I'm waiting for bibs to get home from holiday when he will be sorting it all out. 

Me too, didn't write my order number down either, I remember the 4 digits... but not the order they were in! 😚

1994 Lotus Esprit S4  &  2016 Tesla Model S P90D

2 hours ago, markw996 said:

Me too, didn't write my order number down either, I remember the 4 digits... but not the order they were in! 😚

How many goes have you had. you have 10k chances to be right!

God doesn't want me, and the Devil isn't finished with me yet.

The small print.

My comments and observations are my own, invariably "tongue in cheek", and definitely, sarcastic in nature. Therefore, do not take my advice, suggestions, observations or posts seriously or personally and remember if you do, do anything, that I may have suggested, then you have done this based solely on your own decision to do so and therefore you acknowledge responsibility and accountability (I know, in this modern world these are the hardest things for you to accept) for your actions and indemnify me of any influence, responsibility, accountability, or liability, in what you have done. In other words, you did it, so suffer the consequences on your own!

Sorry if I've come late to the party!

Tried to get a ticket but the website says Lotus owner tickets are sold out. Any suggestions please on how I get one elsewhere.

Bibs. If it helps my cause. My white Esprit has been in the Brands Hatch show & shine comp' every year.

Cheers

Peter

• Haha 1

I had my order number sent me on email?