Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Evora market watch, for discussion and to help those searching! - Page 53 - Evora Chat - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

Evora market watch, for discussion and to help those searching!

Colin G

Thanks may try JCT600 in Leeds but welcome any other experience of them for SOR.  Feel a bit sad typing this since I will miss the "Green Goblin" as my kids call it.

The previous owner had the gearbox replaced under warranty at about 11k to get the new linkages etc. so the gearshift is nice and smooth and had the clutch replaced at the same time while the engine was out and the clutch could be accessed.

2 hours ago, rc_hammer said:

I'm going to be looking to offload my Evora soon and probably via SOR.  I live near Harrogate so JCT600 in Leeds is closest.  Does anyone have any experience of SOR with this particular dealership or would I be best served taking it down to Lotus Silverstone who seem to be very good at this SOR lark?

My car is a December 2010 NA in Motorsport Green, 23k miles, 2ubular back box, 2ubular cat replacement pipe, barge boards and piper cross air filter.

Evora ipad 2.jpg

Ooow, I'll be happy to SOR that - we all know i love Motorsport Green!!

Drop me an email with the details - aimee.mitchell@lotussilverstone.co.uk

• Like 2

6 hours ago, theelanman said:

£32k?

£32K is the going rate for that car. Sold twice for that amount. I nearly bought it the first time (4.5 years ago), would have if it had had the paprika interior.

• Like 1

Blessed with the competence to be a slave to the incapable.

Currently without a Lotus, Evora 400 Hethel Edition in Racing Green with Red leather and 2010 Evora N/A in Laser Blue and 1983 Lotus Excel LC Narrow body in Ice Blue all sadly gone.

5 hours ago, Aimee Lotus Silverstone said:

Thanks Aimee - I will do.

52 minutes ago, DJW said:

Silverstone have sold 4 of my Lotus's on SOR, so highly recommended. 

End up with more dosh than selling privately, with none of the hassle.  Win win 

Thanks Dave - that's encouraging.

• Like 1

23 hours ago, Aimee Lotus Silverstone said:

Another vote for @Aimee Lotus Silverstone

• Like 1

Lotus Register - https://www.lotusregister.com

@rc_hammer I could be very interested in that car. I've been keeping my eyes peeled for the right Evora. And that's it!  I was holding off looking as I only sold my Elise on Friday! 

On 06/08/2017 at 05:53, hopo said:

@rc_hammer I could be very interested in that car. I've been keeping my eyes peeled for the right Evora. And that's it!  I was holding off looking as I only sold my Elise on Friday! 

That's good. I've agreed with Aimee that I'll sell through her but I'm on holiday now so it'll be a few weeks before it arrives at Lotus Silverstone and is checked and prepped. In the meantime feel free to PM me if you have any questions.

On 06/08/2017 at 06:09, mik said:

Fantastic colour B-)

I think it is.  When the sun is in it is a nice green and reminds me of racing green but when the sun comes out it transforms and the different tones just enhance all the curves and lines of the body.  I have seen so many people standing by my car taking photos with it that it reinforces my view that I chose the right car and colour, at least for me.

On 07/08/2017 at 12:28, rc_hammer said:

I think it is.  When the sun is in it is a nice green and reminds me of racing green but when the sun comes out it transforms and the different tones just enhance all the curves and lines of the body.  I have seen so many people standing by my car taking photos with it that it reinforces my view that I chose the right car and colour, at least for me.

I think it's a stunning colour and you'll have no problem in moving it on to a delighted new owner very quickly. When I was looking to buy mine earlier this year my first choice was motorsport green but I eventually gave up on it having found out that there are only 2 or 3 in existence (and @m6rk was busy rebuilding one of them).

Actually I very nearly got in touch with you at the time to see if I could persuade you to sell then, but it felt a bit too stalkerish :blush: - still, I got my second choice colour, so didn't turn out too badly. 

Good luck with the sale. 

• Like 1

B&C just listed a Evora 400 auto and referenced the colour as Mercedes Benz Crystal Laurite - Is this the same as signature silver or something unique?  Searched online about the colour and seems it was a popular choice on the SLR, so carries some kudos.  

If anyone is near Surrey would like pics, plus the Racing green model they have in too.  

The silver 400 does stand out but I didn't take any pictures although @Bibs took this at the B&C open day last weekend

IMG_20170805_180251_050.jpg.923a53481cac

from this thread

• Like 1

1982 DeLorean DMC 12 #16327, 1999 Lotus Elise, 1998 Lotus Esprit GT3 #2272, 2011 Lotus Evora S, 2013 Lotus Exige S,2016 Lotus Evora 400,2019 Lotus Elise Cup 250

@K666ADM The Mercedes Silver Evora 400 is very, very nice indeed.  It's quite different from Signature silver, i think it's lighter, whiter. There's pictures on the website now - http://www.bellandcolvill.co.uk/usedcars/cardetail/100009446/Lotus/EVORA

IMG_20170816_123618.jpg

IMG_20170816_123608.jpg

• Like 1

I gather it's getting a lot of interest too so assume it won't be around for too long ?

1982 DeLorean DMC 12 #16327, 1999 Lotus Elise, 1998 Lotus Esprit GT3 #2272, 2011 Lotus Evora S, 2013 Lotus Exige S,2016 Lotus Evora 400,2019 Lotus Elise Cup 250

On ‎16‎/‎08‎/‎2017 at 18:24, internets said:

I gather it's getting a lot of interest too so assume it won't be around for too long ?

Looks like it's gone ...

Dropped my Evora off at Lotus Silverstone today. It will be checked over by the technicians there and prepped for sale.  Here's the link for anyone who is interested.

http://www.lotussilverstone.co.uk/vehicle-details/Lotus-Evora-U31/  

I'm sure Aimee will be adding official pictures once it is ready.

If anyone is interested and has any questions about the car then please send me a PM and I'll be happy to respond.

silver really shows the evora well...   looks stunning,  surely they would not have called the paint code Mercedes silver tho?...  

On ‎22‎/‎08‎/‎2017 at 19:14, rc_hammer said:

Dropped my Evora off at Lotus Silverstone today. It will be checked over by the technicians there and prepped for sale.  Here's the link for anyone who is interested.

http://www.lotussilverstone.co.uk/vehicle-details/Lotus-Evora-U31/  

I'm sure Aimee will be adding official pictures once it is ready.

If anyone is interested and has any questions about the car then please send me a PM and I'll be happy to respond.

Well, it appears that Evoras sell in a day or two at Silverstone 

:D