Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Evora market watch, for discussion and to help those searching! - Page 12 - Evora Chat - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

Evora market watch, for discussion and to help those searching!

Colin G

Excellent, 400 owners are really growing in number in this parish. :thumbsup:

Hoping to join the group soon, so hopefully no one buys my car before I can place a deposit! :lol:

Current: 2021 Lotus Elise Cup 250 FE in Isotope Green, Red Alcantara Interior, Carbon Aero Kit, AirCon, Carpets & Mats, NVH pack, Cruise Control, Stereo, Red Calipers.
Now Gone2018 Lotus Elise Sport 220 in Metallic Blue, Alcantara Pack, Forged Wheels, 2piece brakes, AirCon, Hard/Soft Tops, Red Calipers, Stereo, Interior Colour Pack, NVH Pack, Carpets, Mats.
Previously Owned: 2016 Lotus Evora 400, 2010 Lotus Evora NA, 2003 VX220 Supercharged, 2001 VX220 Lightning Yellow
Follow my Lotus journey here: http://www.FaceBook.com/HandmadeInHethel

Congratultions @fesuvious, intelligent move. Anyone know the official number of 400's ordered / sold now? I reckon it must be doing well for Lotus.

God doesn't want me, and the Devil isn't finished with me yet.

The small print.

My comments and observations are my own, invariably "tongue in cheek", and definitely, sarcastic in nature. Therefore, do not take my advice, suggestions, observations or posts seriously or personally and remember if you do, do anything, that I may have suggested, then you have done this based solely on your own decision to do so and therefore you acknowledge responsibility and accountability (I know, in this modern world these are the hardest things for you to accept) for your actions and indemnify me of any influence, responsibility, accountability, or liability, in what you have done. In other words, you did it, so suffer the consequences on your own!

Superb Fesuviuos, well done! Today while cleaning my car I was thinking how rewarding having a clean black 400 would be, but Jesus it'll take some effort, took ages just to get my roof to a mirror finish!

ahh, funnily enough exactly why I have gone black.

I have zero, nada, naff all intention of worrying about how clean she is. on't get me wrong, I'll never abuse her, but time has come to drive a drivers car. Snow, hail, rain, sun, snowdonia to the peaks.

Black is a car you can never ever hope to keep looking clean. Only a fool would try.

So, I wont.

An unfortunate fascination with Lotus, and proper drivers cars.

All caused by S75 LCF back in 2002, a mustard yellow GT3, and someone on here's got her.....

11 hours ago, CocoPops said:

I'm still awaiting a deposit, but I didn't want to waste Jims time by having him travel 3hrs each way in case I then receive deposit.

Hopefully deposit will arrive tonight or tomorrow morning.

Otherwise I'll be telling Jim it's available again.

Still being emailed by the guy in New Zealand as he's keen as well! Clearly I priced it well!

I've now test driven a 400 this afternoon at B&C and it confirmed my "need" for a 400!

So, I wake to an early PM this morning.....

Hi Lee. We've spent the day looking at places to live in Bristol with garages, and it looks as if we hadn't fully appreciated the limit it puts on potential houses. I'm having a hard time convincing myself that I can get away with the bright yellow colour on just a driveway, and whilst I'm still trying to convince the other half about the garage places, it doesn't look like I'm going to win. I don't want to keep you waiting whilst we're looking for new places, so regrettably I'd have to recommend you let JimLin know it could be his if he's quicker than us finding somewhere suitable. It really is a great car and I'm incredibly disappointed that I'm going to have to put the purchase on hold. I'll send you the car vehicle check I bought yesterday via the forums, should anyone else viewing the car like to see it. I greatly appreciate your time yesterday, and am very sorry that I've had to let you down.

So, whilst I'm sad that Steve has had to withdraw, I'm even sadder that my deposit on the 400 will have to wait!

@Jim Lin You have a text message and PM as promised in event of change.

Lee

Current: 2021 Lotus Elise Cup 250 FE in Isotope Green, Red Alcantara Interior, Carbon Aero Kit, AirCon, Carpets & Mats, NVH pack, Cruise Control, Stereo, Red Calipers.
Now Gone2018 Lotus Elise Sport 220 in Metallic Blue, Alcantara Pack, Forged Wheels, 2piece brakes, AirCon, Hard/Soft Tops, Red Calipers, Stereo, Interior Colour Pack, NVH Pack, Carpets, Mats.
Previously Owned: 2016 Lotus Evora 400, 2010 Lotus Evora NA, 2003 VX220 Supercharged, 2001 VX220 Lightning Yellow

Maybe @C8RKH found he had the breaking strain of a kitkat and bought it? :lol:

Brandon isn't giving anything away about the buyer, he's not as easy to squeeze info out of as Ian! Is it weird that I like those body coloured mirrors so much?

image.jpeg

Hope I'm going to be seeing it out and about locally. Man, just sitting around here is dangerous, I'm nearly man mathing myself into believing I could also own an Exige. :ermm:

• Like 2

Mine is now on Autotrader as well as PH.

http://www.autotrader.co.uk/classified/advert/201605234224677
Cheapest 2+2 RHD car for sale on AutoTrader, so that should help hopefully.

Think Jim wants a subtle/neutral colour, which Yellow isn't. So that 400 deposit will have to wait for me. It's not helping seeing that blue one up there! :lol:

That blue looks lovely.

My Evora is going in for service when I get back from holiday and whilst i'm very happy with it, I may just have to test drive the 400 while i'm at B&C. Could turn into an expensive day.

No, you're right, I should use them :lol:

• Like 1

• Gold FFM

Andrew C was itching at the weekend and he is due a change now, he's had his Exige too long and we need another 400 on show for Glamis weekend. His spot is booked and paid for and we can easily change his entry details.

ANDREW. !!!!

48 minutes ago, Bibs said:

@CocoPops, are you a conscientious objector to our free classifieds?

Tada....

http://www.lotusforsale.com/ads/2010-lotus-evora-na-276bhp/

Clearly it will sell best through here right @Bibs? :lol:

if its the right way up it may sell better........:blush:

£29,950.00

2010 Lotus Evora NA (276bhp)

• Private or Trade: Private seller
  • Mileage: 43500
  • Town/City: Thatcham
  • Post Code/Zip: RG19 4SA
  • Phone: 07899905240
  • Listed: May 23, 2016 2:48 pm
  • Expires: 89 days, 23 hours

imageimageimage

Description

2010 Lotus Evora NA (276BHP)
First registered by Lotus Cars themselves in 2010, it was owned and maintained by Lotus as a management car for 2 years, then bought by a private owner in 2012 who traded it against a new Evora S SR at Murray Lotus in late 2014. I purchased the Evora in April 2015.
It has now done 43,500 miles, last serviced by Lotus Silverstone in March 2016. Evora has a full Lotus history, including Lotus directly, Oakmere Lotus and most recently Lotus Silverstone.
MOT until October 2016.

• Like 2

The Faster You Drive...The Slower You Age

(Albert Einstein  14 March 1879 - 18 April 1955)

That'll be what happens with uploading from an iOS device... Seen it before.

Thanks though :thumbsup:

I accepted an offer on my Elise yesterday thanks to a Lotusforsale advert.

So that's another step closer to me getting in an Evora in the future!

• Like 1

On 5/22/2016 at 07:38, CocoPops said:

So, I wake to an early PM this morning.....

So, whilst I'm sad that Steve has had to withdraw, I'm even sadder that my deposit on the 400 will have to wait!

@Jim Lin You have a text message and PM as promised in event of change.

Lee

Cocopop's car is a great example, but I came to the realisation that yellow was not for me. I completely recommend anyone who is after a NA Evora to view Cocopop's car.