Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Hants Meets - Page 13 - UK - Hampshire - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

Hants Meets

Kevin Wheeler

I'm sorry to hear that your Evora is going, Michael.  Good luck with the sale and I look forward to seeing you at our monthly gatherings. 

You will always be welcome at meetings Mike!

What are you getting next?

Once you have had a Lotus you will always return at some point......it's like a virus in your system....bit like maleria😂

Dang it!

I can't make the 24th at the race center...wife has booked me to visit my daughter. I knew having children was a mistake!

Anyway I am sure Adrian will look after you, have fun and let me know how the VR thing goes.

• Sad 1

22 minutes ago, pbharcourt said:

I can't make the 24th at the race center

Can we rearrange for a suitable date?

• Gold FFM

Unsurprisingly, all my business travel has been cancelled - so looks like I can make this (was going to be in Dubai) whatever the date :)

Adrian was unsure if he will open on the 31st, but I have a feeling we may have to reschedule due to the ongoing virus thingy.

I will email him and ask the question.

Hi Paul, That's a shame although not a total surprise. So I guess that is it for a little while then. I would always be happy to support our local pub's, but I do get the current situation might say otherwise!

Take care one and all!

• Like 1

Hope everybody is keeping safe and happy?

I have been happily pottering in the garage, no mass influx of relatives for mothers day Sunday lunch.....hurrah!

Bring on a bit more of car-owner virus and I might get some projects finished!