Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Hants Meets - Page 23 - UK - Hampshire - The Lotus Forums - Official Lotus Community Partner Jump to content

IGNORED

Hants Meets

Kevin Wheeler

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
4 hours ago, KennyN said:

I will not be able to make it today, Rachel didn't have a great night.

Also sorry to hear that Kenny, wishing you guys all the best.

Again, missed you kev but did see you leave whilst chatting with Tommy,sounds like he's doing really well on his apprenticeship with scania and he's now a coded welder. 

Surprised at the turnout considering the weather this morning.  I think Simon should get some kind of bravery award for taking the exige out into the grot.  I probably would have crashed and burned at least twice! All the back roads were flooded so a bit of fun for me in the sami.

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, pbharcourt said:

Sorry I didn't make it, I was a bit hungover 

Bloody lightweight, although to be fair it probably takes me about 3 days to recover nowadays. Remember those days when you had a hang over in the morning and still did something by the afternoon.

• Like 1

It was good to see those who could make it last night.

It's looking like we have a new venue for our Christmas dinner, Kevin and Simon sampled the delights of The Goat (the pub, not the animal as far as I know) last night and gave it a rave review, so that's where we're heading on the 13th December.  I'm sure someone can post a picture of the menu, Kevin possibly acquired one???

• Like 1

@pbharcourt RE gift, forgot to say if anyone official ever asks, just say you got them from some random weirdo at the pub.🥸 I wouldn't want you to lie. 

P.S. I know nothing (can't do the Spanish accent online)

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I know it's not meet related but thought best place for all to see. If anyone wants some FOC let me know and i'll bring them along at some point.

@Techyd These are the LEDs I used for underdash lighting (sticky backed and silicone/or similar coated). As you can see I have a fair few on the reel. The circuit is in 3s, so any multiple can be used (cut with scissors) as you can see 9 of them draw very little current so can be added onto other circuits (eg sidelights)without worrying about loads/fuses etc.  To use, they just need wires soldered onto the pads, after scraping of the coatings. The only challenge for some would be wiring them into the car.

You are welcome to borrow my 2 test ones if you wish to have a play.  You just need a source of 12v and maybe some wire to extend.

There's loads of options on ebay, you can even get multi colour ones with a remote.

IMG_8257.thumb.jpg.bc67bc3724fb32c817da1b54d3bc4305.jpg

• Like 1

• Gold FFM
On 26/10/2022 at 10:30, DaveC72 said:

Sorry couldn't make it last night. Work all over the place right now. 

Menu looks good 👍 

Screenshot_20221026-102831_Drive.jpg

Thanks for posting this, @DaveC72

Now I am back in the country, can you please PM me your menu choices. So far, I have Chris, Dean, Kenny, Simon and Paul.

Thanks

Hi Gents, apologies for not being able to make it to the last few meets! I saw Simon at the Electre Launch at Hendy’s on Thursday and he mentioned about the Christmas Dinner, I’d love to join if that’s alright?

• Like 1

• Gold FFM

You are most welcome at the Christmas Dinner Michael. If you could PM me your choices from the menu above, I would be grateful

And I could also do witht he choices from anyone esle who has not let me know, please.

November is disappearing. Any suggestions for a beer meet?