Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Hants Meets - Page 14 - UK - Hampshire - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

Hants Meets

Kevin Wheeler

20 hours ago, pbharcourt said:

Hope everybody is keeping safe and happy?

I have been happily pottering in the garage, no mass influx of relatives for mothers day Sunday lunch.....hurrah!

Bring on a bit more of car-owner virus and I might get some projects finished!

Safe and happy thanks!  Turned the dining room in to an office!  On Wednesday it gets interesting, as I'm attempting to attend a live streamed Yoga session...!

This social distancing has also coincided with the latest call of duty being available for free!

• Like 2

On 23/03/2020 at 14:10, Techyd said:

On Wednesday it gets interesting, as I'm attempting to attend a live streamed Yoga session...!

I use Adriane's Yoga sessions on 'the Youtube', she is luvvverly! 😍

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

A heads-up to any unaware souls,  there is a new thread "Hants Virtual Meeting" to follow if interested. 

Its weird, the last virtual meeting seemed very real to me.

Tony

• 11 months later...
  • Gold FFM

Thought I would put this on here too, since the Virtual thread may not be appropriate any more!

How about Tuesday 17 August at the Cromwell Arms in Romsey? Fuller's pub. Is that OK with you @peteygProbably serve a nice pint of HSB.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

Hi all, hope you had a great time on Wednesday! Sorry I couldn’t make it, was planning on dropping in but had to stay on at work later than planned unfortunately. Definitely up to join you on the next one, just to check have you decided when and where you’ll be meeting?
Many thanks, Michael

On 14/08/2021 at 18:26, michaeljt said:

Hi all, hope you had a great time on Wednesday! Sorry I couldn’t make it, was planning on dropping in but had to stay on at work later than planned unfortunately. Definitely up to join you on the next one, just to check have you decided when and where you’ll be meeting?
Many thanks, Michael

Thanks @Simon Gooding for correcting me, turns out I got my weeks mixed up and messaged the group without reading the earlier chat 😂 looks like I will be seeing you guys at The Cromwell Arms in Romsey this week - Tuesday 17th!

• Like 1

• Gold FFM

Sorry, guys. I cannot make tomorrow. Since the last meet I have had surgery for a detached retina and cannot drive at present.

I may be in France next month, so, see you in October!

• Gold FFM
2 minutes ago, Kevin Wheeler said:

Sorry, guys. I cannot make tomorrow. Since the last meet I have had surgery for a detached retina and cannot drive at present.

I may be in France next month, so, see you in October!

Kev, want me to come pick you up?

Thinking of you Kev.  Hope it was all successful, you make a swift recovery and can get back behind the wheel soon