Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Exige Market Watch, for discussion and to help those searching! - Page 7 - V6 Exige Chat - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

Exige Market Watch, for discussion and to help those searching!

pete

On 01/05/2020 at 19:11, Woots said:

I don’t want to make a new thread for this, and it’s not for sale, just trying to track down the owner...but does anyone know this purple 380? Think the current reg is EV11CUP....

FA1454F4-C7D9-4BE6-A7A0-CA6967615350.png

7AD9B429-AA25-4A0D-AA98-73621CC8CAF2.png

I test drove this a few years back, really nice car. I remember the guy who later bought it posted some pics on the FB Lotus forums

Nice Car and love the colour! I've just reserved the Silver 410 at Snows, waiting tentatively for them to re-open to get all the finance sorted and pick up the car 😎

Edited by Bibs
  • Like 1

@nick_exige that silver and blue Exige at Snows is a cracker. It's a very classy combo in my opinion so hope you enjoy it. Lovely car. Reminds me of the Esprit Sport 350's that were very similar in colour combo.

God doesn't want me, and the Devil isn't finished with me yet.

The small print.

My comments and observations are my own, invariably "tongue in cheek", and definitely, sarcastic in nature. Therefore, do not take my advice, suggestions, observations or posts seriously or personally and remember if you do, do anything, that I may have suggested, then you have done this based solely on your own decision to do so and therefore you acknowledge responsibility and accountability (I know, in this modern world these are the hardest things for you to accept) for your actions and indemnify me of any influence, responsibility, accountability, or liability, in what you have done. In other words, you did it, so suffer the consequences on your own!

18 minutes ago, nick_exige said:

Nice Car and love the colour! I've just reserved the Silver 410 at Snows, waiting tentatively for them to re-open to get all the finance sorted and pick up the car 😎

Slightly jel as I tentatively had my eye on it but know it would be a lot more than my 350...

Michael Taylor is a top guy and will take care of you when they open

enjoy

1 minute ago, C8RKH said:

@nick_exige that silver and blue Exige at Snows is a cracker. It's a very classy combo in my opinion so hope you enjoy it. Lovely car. Reminds me of the Esprit Sport 350's that were very similar in colour combo.

Thanks, i cant wait to get down there now. From what ive just heard on the news, they should be open from next week!

Silver and black does go very well together, I like that they've also painted the rear clam panel and the blue interior looks great. They've specc'd it well and at a good price for the age and mileage, ive seen two others in similar spec up for £75k+ (Hoffmans and Central have similar cars).

2 minutes ago, Woots said:

Slightly jel as I tentatively had my eye on it but know it would be a lot more than my 350...

Michael Taylor is a top guy and will take care of you when they open

enjoy

Mikes a good guy, I spoke to him online about it a couple of weeks ago and i also know Ken who used to work over there. He let me test drive the Purple 380 mentioned in another post

• 5 weeks later...
7 hours ago, tim_marra said:

Gav Kirby (Kevlar kid) on here was the original owner

Thanks, I found reference to him when I searched but nothing after he owned it. Do you know if it was a track car?

On 25/05/2020 at 11:11, nick_exige said:

I test drove this a few years back, really nice car. I remember the guy who later bought it posted some pics on the FB Lotus forums

My God this thing is Artwork, 

Hi all

First post, so excuse my lack of knowledge. I have spotted an Exige S which is local to me. The car is registered as 2019, but my understanding is that the 3.5 S finished production in 2015. Is this correct, or has the car be misclassiified? I have included a link below and would welcome any thoughts on the particular car. 

Cheers. 

D

https://www.usedcarsni.com/2019-Lotus-Exige-3-5-S-2d-345-BHP-258341434?search_type=1&make=52&fuel_type=0&age_from=0&price_from=0&user_type=0&model=0&trans_type=0&age_to=0&price_to=0&mileage_to=0&keywords=&distance_enabled=1&distance_postcode=&body_style=0

It 's almost certainly a Club Racer spec car but the colour is a bit confusing; I dont think grey was an option on the Club Racer? The Club Racer finished production in 2015 but there are quite a few registered in 2016 as they hung around a bit before selling. I expect this one just hung around a lot longer than most :lol:  I'm sure I remember it for sale last year with 0 miles on the clock so I guess they sold it and it's back - looks like the same place to me? Probably an OK car, sensible price given the spec/age of the car, fair enough deal (probably still has 2 years warranty - worth checking!) but not really a bargain IMO.

9 hours ago, David Graham said:

Is it something the factory could help with?

The 10th entry in the VIN will be a letter which denotes Manufacturing Year. That would give you a clue as to when it was built. 

C is 2012, D is 2013 etc. 

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators.