Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Stratton Evora GTs - Page 6 - Evora Chat - The Lotus Forums - Official Lotus Community Partner Jump to content

IGNORED

Stratton Evora GTs

C8RKH

40 minutes ago, MC2021 said:

https://collectingcars.com/for-sale/2016-lotus-evora-400

The above may be an older car, and a lot less money but still a very good buy at that price plus the 6% fee.…in January of this year.

I told the history of this car on a previous thread. It was for sale with a dealer at £49k for months in 2020, he failed to find a buyer. He then put it on Collecting Cars. Targa Florio bought it and sold it for £46k within weeks.

Collecting Cars prices are generally soft with the odd exception. Risky to sell on there, I always sell privately via TLF or Pistonheads or AutoTrader. LF1 sold recently for decent price, if I had put it on Collecting Cars I think I would have got 15% less, perhaps even worse than that. Likewise Evora S I sold in December 2020.

Justin

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • 8 months later...

Just noticed that Strattons still have 3 of their 5 GTs for sale. The primer grey and matte dark grey ones are still up at £84,000 (unchanged since March 2019). The dark green one has now gone up in price to £90,000. I think they’ve had them for over 5 years. Each of them were originally built over 10 years ago and have barely turned a wheel.

https://www.strattonmotorcompany.com/lotus-sales/

23 minutes ago, LotusLeftLotusRight said:

I think they’ve had them for over 5 years.

Will they need to get them registered/sold by the time there is a ban on ICE cars.

• 11 months later...

It is bizarre. Sometimes I wonder if real world economics bypasses the motor trade.  Perhaps now interest rates are higher, it will force their hand.  Alternatively, they may simply be holding them in storage hoping for long term appreciation and the advert is a sop for some reason or other.