Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Nautilus blue 350s - Page 15 - V6 Exige Projects & Upgrades - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

Nautilus blue 350s

Working on some custom indicator stalks. Picked up these aluminium ones half price on eBay. I'm glad I didn't pay £70-80 which seems to be the RRP. They look as if they're cast. They are not bad but if I'd paid full price I'd of been disappointed. 

The black painted finish was pretty poor so I'm in the process of refinishing them in something a bit nicer and looking to get headlight/wiper logos either laser engraved or maybe using vinyl if I can get the quality good enough and durable...

DSC_2405_compress58.jpg

Now I would be impressed if you can get the logos on there. 
I checked with Dan at divine handcraft and he couldn’t help, but hadn’t considered laser engraving. 
the OEM stalks are just awful, would be great if you can make this solution work ... then I can copy you ! 😂

Edited by Edinburgh 111s
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, BatMobile said:

Looks like a great job but why not in leather to match the rest of the car? Or are you planning to change to alcantara? 

That was my thinking......🤔

Fantastic build thread @MAG - car looks incredible!

I was wondering what the purpose of the extra body work either side of the diffuser, they look really good but are they for an aero gain, body work projection (stops stones flicking up for rear wheels) or purely added or aesthetic gain?

• Like 1