Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Forum Competition - General Chat - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

Forum Competition

bigsi

i have been asked to set a question for a competition that has been set up to win a years subscription to Practical Performance Car Magazine. http://www.ppcmag.co.uk/

so heres the question.

since getting my car handed back to me at castle combe i have enjoyed driving it at any whim.

THE QUESTION: My odometer reading at mot was 47452 miles.how many miles have i put on the clock since i got her back

the nearest to the correct amount wins the subscription. i will leave this to bibs as to how lng it runs, i have the milage off the car as of today.

simon

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

THE QUESTION: My odometer reading at mot was 47452 miles.how many miles have i put on the clock since i got her back

I think 48,302..................you've been doing TLC on it.....while that's going on it ain't clocking any miles!!!!

Phil

98GT3

• Gold FFM

47997 - not enough if you ask me!

Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk - that will teach us to keep mouth shut!

now... since the actual question is how many miles have you put on.... not how many miles do you have on it right now.... i'm going with 1263 miles since you got her back.

Modifying esprit's.. now that's fun..

PS... I AM NOT A CERTIFIED MECHANIC.. I Have chosen to help those in need, in the past and must not be construed as being a certified technician.

44 views and 7 replies.... poor show guys poor show!!!!

come on its not costing you anything, and you get a free car mag for a year.. bloomin eck its not hard is it!!!

this is something for you to benefit from, the first of many things i dare say :wallbash:

49,901 :wallbash:

This competition is thanks to Kevin Leaper, who is MD of Blockhead Media who run PPC and the prizes also include a nice PPC T-Shirt. There are also 2 on offer so the 2 closest will win. Kevin is the owner of an orange S1 and will be publishing the BigSi story is the magazine so a huge thanks to Kevin for both that and the competition prizes <_<

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators.

Well that would depend on what stage of your run in period you are at, but I can't see you giving any hints there. :wallbash:

770 miles done

= 48222

Daz

The need for speed can be found with a Lotus

Hmmm knowing your enthusiasm I recon it goes out shopping and everything so I would say 912

Possibly save your life. Check out this website. https://www.cancerresearchuk.org/about-cancer/mens-cancer

45,129........... :wallbash:

Graham.

Wing Commander Dibble DFC<br /><br />
North Midlands Esprit Group<br /><br />
NMEG "the formidable squadron"<br /><br />
"probably the most active Esprit group in the world" Andy Betts, Castle Combe May 2007

2102 miles driven since getting it back.

Artie

89 White Esprit SE

...a few little upgrades....

93 RX7.....Silverstone

....slightly modded...Muahaha...

New Addition:

1990 300ZX TT......Hmmm