Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Stevens or Giugiaro - Page 3 - Esprit Chat - The Lotus Forums - Official Lotus Community Partner Jump to content

IGNORED

Stevens or Giugiaro

LOTUSMAN33

1 hour ago, Dan E said:

Alan, I keep looking at that one and wondering why it hasn’t been snapped up. I would be sorely tempted if I had the room and wasn’t doing the house this year. 

There's that saying @Dan E, that life is short. Well it isn't true as it is the longest thing that you do... You get the point though. Enjoy it while you can. My dream is a black Turbo to sit alongside my V8. Well you bought the black Turbo (I went for a blast in that once at a Henley meet) so get the S4s to make the pairing for me!

Houses can wait but lots of fun and pleasure can't!

• Like 2

I tempted fate...now my Esprit V8 IS in bits...(sob)

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • Gold FFM
21 minutes ago, swindon_alan said:

There's that saying @Dan E, that life is short. Well it isn't true as it is the longest thing that you do... You get the point though. Enjoy it while you can. My dream is a black Turbo to sit alongside my V8. Well you bought the black Turbo (I went for a blast in that once at a Henley meet) so get the S4s to make the pairing for me!

Houses can wait but lots of fun and pleasure can't!

I maybe forgot to mention I won’t have any money (and some)once this house is done,  the black turbo needs a clutch, belts and service which Sparkles ( so much better than Sparky) I believe is doing in Feb. On the S4S I think @Chillidoggy has left his to me in his will, so it’s timing I don’t want to end up with two, being younger an all. 

houses can wait but divorces are expensive and a one bed flat in Deptford doesn’t appeal at this moment 😂

45 minutes ago, Dan E said:

the black turbo needs a clutch, belts and service which Sparkles ( so much better than Sparky) I believe is doing in Feb.

Uhhh if we're going for that for Gary then he will need to be Sparkle Motion (appropriate?) and dress up like the girls in Donnie Darko. To be fair, he probably does that at the weekends now anyway?

image.png.5bb1e7252d8a4c471cdfab4e1d499040.png

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

I tempted fate...now my Esprit V8 IS in bits...(sob)

• Gold FFM

Feb???  I believe we need to discuss cold weather payments.  After all, I am a poor old pensioner.

Anyhow, buy a real one.  A GT3.

British Fart to Florida, Nude to New York, Dunce to Denmark, Numpty to Newfoundland.  And Shitfaced Silly Sod to Sweden.

• Gold FFM

That old back injury has flared up again...

British Fart to Florida, Nude to New York, Dunce to Denmark, Numpty to Newfoundland.  And Shitfaced Silly Sod to Sweden.

On 31/12/2019 at 11:04, LOTUSMAN33 said:

I always liked the look of the SE of all the Stevens models so likely to be the choice 

How about this one? 😀

• Like 1

Cheers,

John W

Thanks Jon, not my cup of tea that one with the windscreen decal and overpainted Grilles in front bumper just set all my alarm bells ringing,  For me first impressions count and seems overpriced compared to what appear better cars on the market at the moment. All these things are easily reversed though and no doubt it is actually a nice car.

Dave :) 

Do or do not, there is no try! 

Attached (if it works) is an image of the underside of the RED S4S for sale. I’d very much like this one but the Exige S gets in the way (and the Mrs wouldn’t be too pleased).

CB371CD2-FD53-42DC-A125-85713461DE4F.jpeg

• Thanks 1