Brexit - Page 84 - General Chat - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

Brexit

Barrykearley

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They wheeled out Mr Blair on Radio 2 this morning as well.

The petition has just hit 60,000. Watching it count up reminds me of the highly annoying and addictive Paperclip game Bibs posted a while back - I wonder if wheeling out Mr. Blair is like buying a Mega paperclip builder?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

• Gold FFM
5 minutes ago, Buddsy said:

Well fair enough...but the petition is over 60K now

buddsy

Even ken Clarke a devout EU lover actually stated he wasn’t sure another referendum would help.

that and that alone is enough for me to conclude they have been researching the possible outcome and simply don’t want to ask the question again and they won’t like the answer

It’s looking like yellow jackets are selling out fast on amazon and eBay @Buddsy

• Haha 1

Only here once

• Gold FFM

Looks like the May deal will get voted on in the new year. All being well it will be kicked into the long grass and we will indeed crash out of the EU.

thatll shake them up and sort the whole lot for once and for all. We keep £39bn - and the EU will need to deal with the open border in Ireland. 

Only here once

@Barrykearley Having looked at the data I am pretty sure this is just the pre-loaded form data i.e country of origin, aids for searching by constituancy etc.. I do not think this covers any signatories - I am sure any of this kind of public data availability would contravene the data protection act.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Barrykearley said:

We keep £39bn - and the EU will need to deal with the open border in Ireland. 

I wouldn't be surprised if May has signed away tbe £39bn unconditionally. :wallbash:

• Sad 1

Cheers,

John W

All the people calling for another referendum are assuming that the vote will be remain, if that is on the ballot paper, so how will they react this time if it is leave?

• Like 1

hindsight: the science that is never wrong