Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Fuel Price - what’s yours right now? - Page 2 - Lotus / Motoring / Cars Chat - The Lotus Forums - Official Lotus Community Partner Jump to content

IGNORED

Fuel Price - what’s yours right now?

18 hours ago, calvan said:

I filled up about an hour ago, regular was CDN$1.005/l. Cheapest I've seen for a while, as the metro Vancouver area generally has extortionate pricing if perhaps not quite as bad as Revelstoke. The 94 octane I put in the Elise was, I think 1.24/l. 

I've heard it is a bit lower in more outlying areas but even in normal times I don't seethe sense in driving 25 km each was for a few cents per litre.

Uh in my case I do...

A, it is sort of a nice drive,

B, we can still sort of do it,

C, from 1.17 to 0,90, on a F150  or even my Aero i'm going to save more than a few cents on a fill up.

Edited by NedaSay

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.

Just been to Trago Newton Abbot and filled up with Diesel V-Power by accident as it was so cheap (£1.17) - Doh! :). Will be interesting to see if the Landcruiser goes any faster next time I go to the shops :driving:.

Charlotte, NC, USA: $1.84/gal has been the lowest I've seen. Talk to a friend in Wisconsin and he has seen $1.41/gal.

Later,
Eldon

• Like 1

• Gold FFM
1 hour ago, march said:

Just been to Trago Newton Abbot and filled up with Diesel V-Power by accident as it was so cheap (£1.17) - Doh! :). Will be interesting to see if the Landcruiser goes any faster next time I go to the shops :driving:.

I went to the top of Telegraph Hill for a final Evora drive before sorning it starting midnight.

Even Super Unleaded was only 1.19 at the Top of Telegraph so thought I’d treat the old girl. 

😊👍

• Like 1

Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk - that will teach us to keep mouth shut!

12 hours ago, EldonZ said:

Charlotte, NC, USA: $1.84/gal has been the lowest I've seen. Talk to a friend in Wisconsin and he has seen $1.41/gal.

Later,
Eldon

Blimey - so for comparison that's from £0.30 to £0.40 per litre - so about ¼ to 1/3rd of what we pay here.

£1.02 per litre for Petrol this morning. Cannot remember seeing it that low for years.

I came into this world screaming and covered in someone elses blood. I'll probably leave it in the same way. 

3 hours ago, KAS-118 said:

Blimey - so for comparison that's from £0.30 to £0.40 per litre - so about ¼ to 1/3rd of what we pay here.

when this is all over think how much money the american government could get back by raising the tax rate to somewhere near european rates

• Like 1

hindsight: the science that is never wrong

47 minutes ago, pete said:

when this is all over think how much money the american government could get back by raising the tax rate to somewhere near european rates

Not with an election looming!

• Like 2

49 minutes ago, pete said:

It's always been the way for as long as I can remember that US prices per gallon where not far off what we paid for a litre - so effectively they paid a quarter what we paid in the round.  Been like that for 20 years plus and why the US love bid gas guzzling trucks as at that price, what is not to like about them?

I came into this world screaming and covered in someone elses blood. I'll probably leave it in the same way. 

5 hours ago, Barrykearley said:

Just remember the us gallon is smaller. Unlike their food portions...

I resemble that remark! Seems to have settled around $1.19-1.29/US gal around here in the oil belt of the US after briefly touching $0.99 when the lockdown began, demand being so low that they're running out of places to store the stuff. 

• Haha 1

• Gold FFM

Food for thought - The drop in Petrol prices is comparable to a bald man winning a hair brush.

• Like 1

Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk - that will teach us to keep mouth shut!

• 1 month later...
  • Gold FFM

98.9 for unleaded today. Shame I’ve still got a full tank from 8 weeks back.

6F5440F0-8CCD-4C25-B0A3-A6B72AB7536D.jpeg

• Like 1

But your neighbour's had the AA out three times in that time to try to find the leak in his petrol tank!

Cheapest near me was, I believe 96.7p. But that'll be thanks to the English tax payers subsidy again no doubt!  Gotta love that man Barnett.   :)

• 1 year later...