Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Formula One - Page 90 - Motorsport - The Lotus Forums - Official Lotus Community Partner Jump to content

IGNORED

Formula One

KAS-118

On 12/01/2024 at 20:45, jep said:

F**king hell Gene. 

I'd have thought Netflix would pay £10m+ to keep Steiner in a job at F1

He also got their main sponsor on board, who are now said to be very unhappy as the main reason they signed up was Steiners Popularity.

• Like 1

Possibly save your life. Check out this website.
http://everyman-campaign.org/

Stop me and buy one!!

• 3 weeks later...

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.

Should Hamilton's move be confirmed, it would explode the F1 driver market.

Sounds dangerous to cause an explosion.

Sainz to Audi. Who will be no 1 at Ferrari 

hindsight: the science that is never wrong

2 hours ago, pete said:

Sainz to Audi. Who will be no 1 at Ferrari 

Does it matter? You can't effect strategy that doesn't exist

• Haha 2

I came into this world screaming and covered in someone elses blood. I'll probably leave it in the same way. 

The small print.

My comments and observations are my own, invariably "tongue in cheek", and definitely, sarcastic in nature. Therefore, do not take my advice, suggestions, observations or posts seriously or personally and remember if you do, do anything, that I may have suggested, then you have done this based solely on your own decision to do so and therefore you acknowledge responsibility and accountability (I know, in this modern world these are the hardest things for you to accept) for your actions and indemnify me of any influence, responsibility, accountability, or liability, in what you have done. In other words, you did it, so suffer the consequences on your own!

I am gutted they dropped the Andretti application. Primarily driven by the "Rich boys club" who don't want any watering down of their prize money.

I remember the days of 24 and even more, cars on the grid when the bottom 2 didn't even make the grid. It is always more exciting the more there are.

Stop me and buy one!!

3 hours ago, C8RKH said:

Does it matter? You can't effect strategy that doesn't exist

Matters to leclerc, how about Alonso to Mercedes 

Sainz to Mercedes. That'll show how mediocre Russell really is. In fact ditch Russell, and put Albon in his seat. Sainz and Albon would be a cracking team.

• Like 1

I came into this world screaming and covered in someone elses blood. I'll probably leave it in the same way. 

The small print.

My comments and observations are my own, invariably "tongue in cheek", and definitely, sarcastic in nature. Therefore, do not take my advice, suggestions, observations or posts seriously or personally and remember if you do, do anything, that I may have suggested, then you have done this based solely on your own decision to do so and therefore you acknowledge responsibility and accountability (I know, in this modern world these are the hardest things for you to accept) for your actions and indemnify me of any influence, responsibility, accountability, or liability, in what you have done. In other words, you did it, so suffer the consequences on your own!

Lewis would be in for quite a culture shock with that move. If he thought he had some WTF moments on tire strategy with Mercedes, just wait. 🤪

I actually think would Lewis would make his own strategy calls and probably do better than the rest of the team.

When he has questioned Mercedes, he has often been right.

• Like 1

The small print.

1 hour ago, C8RKH said:

Sainz to Mercedes. That'll show how mediocre Russell really is. In fact ditch Russell, and put Albon in his seat. Sainz and Albon would be a cracking team.

Still think sainz is being lined up for the new Audi team especially since his dad has just won the Dakar for Audi 

• Like 1

Ferrari market cap surges $7 billion amid Hamilton F1 bombshell

Ferrari’s share price soared more than 10% to hit a new record high on the New York Stock Exchange on Thursday as news of Lewis Hamilton’s Formula 1 move broke.

Well that will more than pay for the F1 team, including Hamilton's salary!

I am sure we will see Hamilton driving quite a few Ferrari road cars and it's obvious that despite snide comments from many, who, like me, know jack shit about anything really, that some smarter people view this as good "business" for Ferrari.

• Like 2

The small print.

4 hours ago, Kimbers said:

I am gutted they dropped the Andretti application. Primarily driven by the "Rich boys club" who don't want any watering down of their prize money.

I remember the days of 24 and even more, cars on the grid when the bottom 2 didn't even make the grid. It is always more exciting the more there are.

You must be happy watching a other team trailing around at the back of the field, Andretti have never built there own IndyCar like the other teams buy them of the self so a bit of a tall order to build a competitive F1 car, look at the last team to join F1 Haas 10years ago it’s not gone that good for them. It’s the commercial rights holder Liberty Media and yes it’s a American company, who decides who can have a new entry not the teams.

19 hours ago, scotty435 said:

You must be happy watching a other team trailing around at the back of the field, Andretti have never built there own IndyCar like the other teams buy them of the self so a bit of a tall order to build a competitive F1 car, look at the last team to join F1 Haas 10years ago it’s not gone that good for them. It’s the commercial rights holder Liberty Media and yes it’s a American company, who decides who can have a new entry not the teams.

Andretti has full backing of an OEM and they would be supplying them engines in a couple of years. However even F1 have admitted by then it may cost them double to enter, that it does now. I think Andretti's idea to get their foot in the door now and get some experience is a good one! Anything that waters down the absolute arrogance of teams like Ferrari is good by me! 

Stop me and buy one!!

4 hours ago, Chillidoggy said:

I don’t know how he manages.

Not sure what your issue is with Lewis?, sure you would have not come out with the same comment if it was Max that was highlighted in Pete’s previous post. You seem to be one of the very few that are being negative about his move to Ferrari, good for the sport definitely unless you can tell me different?

• Gold FFM
10 hours ago, scotty435 said:

Not sure what your issue is with Lewis?, sure you would have not come out with the same comment if it was Max that was highlighted in Pete’s previous post. You seem to be one of the very few that are being negative about his move to Ferrari, good for the sport definitely unless you can tell me different?

you clearly don't know Ian then 

• Like 1

Guenther Steiner looks to be available.

Maybe Hamilton fancies a go as being a Team Manager. I'm sure Verstappen would listen to him.

The small print.