Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Formula One - Page 87 - Motorsport - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

Formula One

KAS-118

1 hour ago, pete said:

presenters on channel 4 awful.

Steve Jones in particuar!

I thought his initial radio comms seemed a little flat - perhaps he was waiting for the position correction from the FIA before getting excited - it was so damn close!!!

Now, if only F1 had race finishes like P3/P4 then we'd all be watching again. 

Super racing by Alonso and genuine exitement at coming 3rd. He is definitely one of the nicer people/characters on the F1 grid.

• 2 weeks later...

How many men does it take to decided there is a problem with a 'person' hole.

_131748175_lasvegasgp.jpg.e4499ee33a6b522db08c288bae9bd102.jpg

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, Chillidoggy said:

14 blokes stood around looking at a pothole. Nothing new, eh?

not even local council workers.

I fail to understand how Sainz could be penalised for something which clearly had nothing to do with him.

In fact, the race organisers should be footing the Ferrari repair bill, and FIA reinstating him in his proper grid slot.

• Like 1

Margate Exotics.

3 minutes ago, LotusLeftLotusRight said:

Seriously, if I was Ferrari I'd be submitting a claim and invoice to the FIA for negligence re the damage as I believe the FIA are, unusually, the circuit organiser.

If the FIA can levy fines, then teams should be able to levy claims.

Reciprocity?

• Like 2

God doesn't want me, and the Devil isn't finished with me yet.

The small print.

My comments and observations are my own, invariably "tongue in cheek", and definitely, sarcastic in nature. Therefore, do not take my advice, suggestions, observations or posts seriously or personally and remember if you do, do anything, that I may have suggested, then you have done this based solely on your own decision to do so and therefore you acknowledge responsibility and accountability (I know, in this modern world these are the hardest things for you to accept) for your actions and indemnify me of any influence, responsibility, accountability, or liability, in what you have done. In other words, you did it, so suffer the consequences on your own!

Yup. Bloody yanks spoil everything, the Saudi's are copying them, and F1 has well and truly sold lol....

• Like 1

God doesn't want me, and the Devil isn't finished with me yet.

The small print.

My comments and observations are my own, invariably "tongue in cheek", and definitely, sarcastic in nature. Therefore, do not take my advice, suggestions, observations or posts seriously or personally and remember if you do, do anything, that I may have suggested, then you have done this based solely on your own decision to do so and therefore you acknowledge responsibility and accountability (I know, in this modern world these are the hardest things for you to accept) for your actions and indemnify me of any influence, responsibility, accountability, or liability, in what you have done. In other words, you did it, so suffer the consequences on your own!

4 hours ago, Chillidoggy said:

And to top it all, it’s a boring circuit.

even Max was not impressed.

Watched the quali, just a night type track with loads of fencing, may be better if it was done in daylight. (might have to get all the other traffic out of the way.)

3 minutes ago, Chillidoggy said:

but I much prefer the traditional tracks.

agree, under the lights could have been driving round any lit flat car park.

Not only didn't verstappen get a penalty for the incident but Russell was deemed to have caused the collision and he got the penalty. Stewards must have seen something we didn't. 

• Like 1

hindsight: the science that is never wrong

1 hour ago, C8RKH said:

Why was that Russells fault and not Max?  Max did not have his front wheel in front or even alongside, so it was Russell's corner surely?

Remember Hamilton and Max at Silverstone - Max was adamant that his wheel was in front so it was his corner and Lewis needed to back out.

According to Max, and the FIA and Stewards, it is never his fault. I just don't get it. Honestly don't.

Max Verstappen - the apple doesn’t fall far from the tree it could be argued