Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Formula One - Page 92 - Motorsport - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

Formula One

KAS-118

On 01/02/2024 at 15:47, Kimbers said:

I am gutted they dropped the Andretti application. Primarily driven by the "Rich boys club" who don't want any watering down of their prize money.

I remember the days of 24 and even more, cars on the grid when the bottom 2 didn't even make the grid. It is always more exciting the more there are.

https://www.facebook.com/share/p/vw8iBX5bMeJhktuR/

• Like 1

hindsight: the science that is never wrong

So 1st day pre season opening round, and what a surprise Max seemed to top the table. Lets hope things get better for the others and we end up with a more competitive season. 

Max a second ahead if you take into account fuel and weight.

Same as last year then!!

Possibly save your life. Check out this website. https://www.cancerresearchuk.org/about-cancer/mens-cancer

Looks like Horner has been cleared. I'm pleased for him as a trial and judgement by the press is not right 

Still don't like the man 

But now they need to find and sack "the leakers" 

God doesn't want me, and the Devil isn't finished with me yet.

The small print.

My comments and observations are my own, invariably "tongue in cheek", and definitely, sarcastic in nature. Therefore, do not take my advice, suggestions, observations or posts seriously or personally and remember if you do, do anything, that I may have suggested, then you have done this based solely on your own decision to do so and therefore you acknowledge responsibility and accountability (I know, in this modern world these are the hardest things for you to accept) for your actions and indemnify me of any influence, responsibility, accountability, or liability, in what you have done. In other words, you did it, so suffer the consequences on your own!

The Dutch newspaper that first revealed it is known for this type of thing. 

hindsight: the science that is never wrong

On 28/02/2024 at 20:40, tim_marra said:

Are you suggesting his ex PA or Geri are now wearing Tena pants?

Geri is wearing the TENA pants, but only if they're white.

I suspect Hornier has been wearing brown ones for weeks 🤔 

Well, I'd have thought with all these leaks it was obvious no one was wearing Tena pants. Certainly mine have never leaked.

Someone, inside RB, is obviously out to get Horner and the team now needs to find the leak and discipline them. And quick. Horner has been found not guilty and this is a clear smear attempt. 

The small print.

My comments and observations are my own, invariably "tongue in cheek", and definitely, sarcastic in nature. Therefore, do not take my advice, suggestions, observations or posts seriously or personally and remember if you do, do anything, that I may have suggested, then you have done this based solely on your own decision to do so and therefore you acknowledge responsibility and accountability (I know, in this modern world these are the hardest things for you to accept) for your actions and indemnify me of any influence, responsibility, accountability, or liability, in what you have done. In other words, you did it, so suffer the consequences on your own!

3 hours ago, C8RKH said:

Someone, inside RB, is obviously out to get Horner and the team now needs to find the leak and discipline them. And quick. Horner has been found not guilty and this is a clear smear attempt. 

'Kin'ell fella. Tena pants and now a smear test. Are you a Gynaecologist :detective:

6 hours ago, tim_marra said:

Are you a Gynaecologist

Just an amatuer with a healthy interest in these things!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

The small print.

Red Bull and its investigation by an independent barrister should take action against those responsible. Any employee under investigation has a right of privacy during the process. If I found this kind of thing going on when I was a manager, my investigation would have been a damn sight faster, and the culprit(s) would have been shown the door with immediate effect, for gross misconduct. 

• Like 1

Margate Exotics.

My god this race is super boring. My worst fears in that Vertwatten is just up the road and everyone else is just managing issues.

Not helped by this god awful boring track.

This years championship could be a real snore fest if this continues.

Yawn....

The small print.

Nice to see Sainz giving the finger to Ferrari and LeClerc. Of the two, personally, I'd have kept Sainz over LeClerc. Absolutely think Sainz is the better, and more intelligent, driver.

The small print.

Been out to do a bit of fencing etc, watching paint dry is really exciting.

• Like 1

Well, that was boring. I was at the point of switching off a few times, and I reckon reading Horner’s text peccadillos would have been more interesting.

Business as usual, except Sainz proving Ferrari have once again shot themselves in the foot by getting rid of the wrong bloke. Especially as he was only a couple of seconds behind Perez at the end.

BUT - Max 22 seconds ahead of his team mate? Now that’s worrying with Perez in the same car, so he’s gonna have to either up his game somewhat, or get the order of the boot. It also makes me wonder what the other teams have been doing over the winter that they’re that far off the Bulls.

Margate Exotics.