Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
13 Sep Breakfast at Dave & Megan's - Page 3 - UK - Bucks/Essex/Herts/Cambs Group - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

13 Sep Breakfast at Dave & Megan's

Was going to suggest you wait for us at Hadham Hall.....

Will then do road through Stansted, Elsenham, Chickney, Thaxted....

Dave.

From Monday this meeting will be illegal

11 hours ago, Dave Eds said:

Was going to suggest you wait for us at Hadham Hall.....

Will then do road through Stansted, Elsenham, Chickney, Thaxted....

Good route

hindsight: the science that is never wrong

• Gold FFM
23 minutes ago, pete said:

From Monday this meeting will be illegal

Good route

@Dave Freemanyou definitely need to get that extra pig.

British Fart to Florida, Nude to New York, Dunce to Denmark, Numpty to Newfoundland.  And Shitfaced Silly Sod to Sweden.

It's a couple of years since I was last there ... so going to need postcode or map.  Seem to remember going into Finchingfield and out towards Sampford / Thaxted ... but not much else.... 🤔

Phil           Leave me alone I know what to do - I think. 

Thread is unlocked now if anyone else wants to post any pictures.

y4mkZ6cI4QXV8pCrvnXg5xrpnVhLtK7ivhYQ9E6M

Fantastic turnout as can be seen from the above. For the G cars, we are missing a 2.2 and a S3 N/A.

Huge thanks to Dave & Megan for their hospitality :thumbsup:. We were exactly on 30 people. Great to see some new faces, hope to see you in the future.

Next month we may well have to be a bit creative as to where we go and how we meet - if we can at all.

Sorry to hear@pete was ill, and that @top-plumber had car issues

• Like 1

Thank you Dave and Megan, thank you Chris. Great to see everyone and look at some wonderful cars. Fantastic location and the drive there and back was fabulous - much better than the M25 was last time!

Big thank you to Dave & Megan! Fun morning drive out, fantastic brekky rolls and fabulous place to meet. You have a lovely home.

And as always lovely people to talk to.

Thank you again.

Kevin and Clare (and Faye and Grace)

Kevin - I think the "car" under your profile is out of date :)

You need a pointy one now.

• Gold FFM

Great drive in both directions, and the first hoon I've managed in 2020!  And exchanged waves another M100 on the way back; my first random Lotus spot in ages.  Outstanding fun at Dave & Megan's, superb turnout and loads of laughs!  In fact Tracy & I & Dave Eds stayed until around 1600.  Brilliant, guys, thanks so much, and see you for the cambelt change some time in October...

• Like 1

British Fart to Florida, Nude to New York, Dunce to Denmark, Numpty to Newfoundland.  And Shitfaced Silly Sod to Sweden.

• Gold FFM

Excellent the Kent boy has been added. So Dave and Megan thank you so much, both my sausage roll followed by a bacon roll were excellent. I am however having a massive hankering for an S2 JPS now and that will lead to a very expensive divorce! 

Sparkles the Esprit is running like a dream after you emptied my bank account and pension pot  👍

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, ChrisJ said:

Kevin - I think the "car" under your profile is out of date :)

You need a pointy one now.

True, although the Evora is still in the fleet 😁.   After seeing so many wedgies I am having covetous thoughts...

Thanks to Dave & Megan for a lovely morning, great food and a fab location. Great selection of new and old cars.

Some pictures included but can’t load up video, probably to long showing all cars

Stephen & Kim

9BBE8E9E-2379-4E8C-98E0-F7AB51F0D720.jpeg

A4450C7B-F927-4268-8DC6-639A85154E12.jpeg

CD13ECE3-1660-4C53-BED6-78C38B75D26A.jpeg

• Like 2

15 hours ago, ChrisJ said:

Thread is unlocked now if anyone else wants to post any pictures.

y4mkZ6cI4QXV8pCrvnXg5xrpnVhLtK7ivhYQ9E6M

Fantastic turnout as can be seen from the above. For the G cars, we are missing a 2.2 and a S3 N/A.

Huge thanks to Dave & Megan for their hospitality :thumbsup:. We were exactly on 30 people. Great to see some new faces, hope to see you in the future.

Next month we may well have to be a bit creative as to where we go and how we meet - if we can at all.

Sorry to hear@pete was ill, and that @top-plumber had car issues

Looks like an excellent meeting. 
As usual Dave and Megan have excelled. 
Sorry we missed you all. Clutch slave cylinder. 
get well soon @pete

wayne and Michelle ✌️

Suspension, brakes, chipped, chargecooler rad and pump,injectors,ignition coils and leads, BOV, highflow cat and zorst, Translator and tie rods, Head lights, LEDs to tail lights and interior,Polybushes to entire front end, Rad fans, rad grill, front end refurb with aluminium spreaderplates and galvanised bolts. Ram air, uprated fuel pump, silicone hoses through out, wheels refurbed and powder coated,much more, all maintenance.