Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Coronavirus - Page 75 - General Chat - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

Coronavirus

Barrykearley

FFS - from what I experience when going to the gents some people piss on the floor enough as it is.

Strangely, on to toilet talk now, I find that the state that some people leave the urinal / shit lockers in is often a direct correlation to the work environment. Perversely, I find it is offices were people are well paid = a shitty mess (often quite literally) and more blue collar toilets are actually left in a better state. Just an observation from 35years or working and obviously thinking about public toilets too much. Thank fully my name is not George!

God doesn't want me, and the Devil isn't finished with me yet.

The small print.

My comments and observations are my own, invariably "tongue in cheek", and definitely, sarcastic in nature. Therefore, do not take my advice, suggestions, observations or posts seriously or personally and remember if you do, do anything, that I may have suggested, then you have done this based solely on your own decision to do so and therefore you acknowledge responsibility and accountability (I know, in this modern world these are the hardest things for you to accept) for your actions and indemnify me of any influence, responsibility, accountability, or liability, in what you have done. In other words, you did it, so suffer the consequences on your own!

No @tom kilner, as I said above, quite often offices where "professionals" work too. I put it down to the fact that so many of them have their snouts up their bosses arses that they actually quite like the shit!

The small print.

My comments and observations are my own, invariably "tongue in cheek", and definitely, sarcastic in nature. Therefore, do not take my advice, suggestions, observations or posts seriously or personally and remember if you do, do anything, that I may have suggested, then you have done this based solely on your own decision to do so and therefore you acknowledge responsibility and accountability (I know, in this modern world these are the hardest things for you to accept) for your actions and indemnify me of any influence, responsibility, accountability, or liability, in what you have done. In other words, you did it, so suffer the consequences on your own!

47 minutes ago, C8RKH said:

No @tom kilner, as I said above, quite often offices where "professionals" work too. I put it down to the fact that so many of them have their snouts up their bosses arses that they actually quite like the shit!

agree. The toilets on the legal and compliance floor of a major American bank I worked at were totally disgusting sometimes. 

I wonder whether some people don't want to make skin contact with the seat,  so either aim from above or stand on the rim.

Even so it can't be that hard can it?

They need the marks on the floor and  a red cross to aim for. Like the old squat loos in a remote French railway station?20200521_122150.jpg.9824f5d8659035cc5a62d7486a05764f.jpg

Porcelain distancing,  max 0.2M?

22 hours ago, Sparky said:

And there I was thinking 45 referred to an ordinal.

That would be a 45th

hindsight: the science that is never wrong

• Gold FFM

Yes, as in the monicker '45', used because he's the 45th!  Keep up at the back 😃

• Like 1

British Fart to Florida, Nude to New York, Dunce to Denmark, Numpty to Newfoundland.  And Shitfaced Silly Sod to Sweden.

I’ve become much better at it over the years. Prior knowledge of wind direction, high and low pressure areas, and swirl is critical for deckside operations. Inside however, sea conditions can make it equally as ‘challenging’, unless assuming a girlie seated position.

Margate Exotics.

7 hours ago, Chillidoggy said:

Can’t see what the problem is, personally speaking.

Not when you are seated

I reckon the furlough scheme has made the British public much more accepting of social distancing and the whole safety at all costs position we are in.

Without the furlough scheme and the pressure of needing to find work to pay bills, I suspect social distancing will take a back seat and people will realise that life is a risk, and that CV-19 is for the vast majority of the population, not a huge deal. 

• Like 1

I wonder how many of those families with children flocking to the beaches will be refusing to their send their children to school as it is not safe, and how many of them were also teachers who will refuse to work at school as it is not safe?

I reckon one downside of the furlough scheme is that for some it just allows them to do what they choose without having to worry about the bills.

It's interesting seeing peoples different reactions to be furloughed - I had to furlough two members of my team. One turns up for the weekly team calls to say "Hi" to everyone. Still attends their weekly one to one call with me (we don't talk work, it's about making sure they are doing OK, their family is OK and they still very much feel a valued member of the team and to assure them the company is OK, values them and wants them back at work when furlough is over). The other one. Never heard from them since. Just takes the 100% salary every month (we top it up) and nothing. Yadda. Not a dickie bird to anyone in the team.  Guess which one I really want back?  :)

• Like 1

The small print.

Local beaches were heaving with people and their kids yesterday, social distancing? Not on your life.The beach car park was rammed, they’d even parked in a field next to it, and the roads were lined with cars. People were jockeying for spaces on the cliff top esplanade, too. I heard the majority were DFL’s, not locals, but I can’t confirm that.

The second wave won’t be far off, I reckon.

• Like 1

Margate Exotics.

• Gold FFM

Here in West Lothian, the youngsters are really enjoying the freedoms handed them by the Green contingent in Holyrood.

Despite being regarded as responsible adults and deemed able to vote for our lawmakers at the age of 16 they are also deemed, when under the age of 18, as not being old enough to be prosecuted for breaking the very laws these lawmakers make, :rolleyes: .

Whilst walking our dogs yesterday through the woodland next to our house, I became aware of some excited little voices up ahead. In a small clearing, I find a full blown party/orgy in progress. About a dozen teenage Covidiots hugging and kissing, and passing around bottles, cans and some dodgy-looking smokes for all to share, :veryangry: .

No point in reporting them as: 

a) the recently-passed amendment to the lockdown legislation renders them immune from prosecution (although not from the virus itself) and all the police can do is order them to disperse, and

b) they would most likely disperse of their own accord anyway at the first sight of a uniform by their posted lookouts - as I came into view the shout went up "It's awright, it's jist some old c*** walkin' his f*****' dugs. 

It really makes me mad when most of us genuinely 'responsible adults' are sticking absolutely to the instructions for our, and everybody else's, well-being.

• Sad 2

I blame the looney soft left. Mostly made up it seems of academics, teachers, social workers, professional protesters and workshy tools.  Oh. Go figure why kids think they are "untouchable" and have no respect for authority

• Like 1

The small print.

Hang in there @Bibs. I've heard those long distance relationships can be tough!   :)

The small print.

Boris has come out in support of Dominic Cummings which may be a big mistake on his behalf as he may have misjudged public opinion on this. Cummings should have resigned but Boris may in the end have to sack him ,so surely best to bite the bullet and do it now

• Gold FFM

Utter bull. Police have confirmed no crime committed. Case closed.

now left wing leaning media and opposition - let’s talk grooming gangs....

• Like 1

Only here once