Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Coronavirus - Page 79 - General Chat - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

Coronavirus

Barrykearley

• Gold FFM

I put my name down here in Geelong as well and nothing ever came through.

The restrictions and lockdowns have worked. My son and daughter, working as nurses, have also said that they are not seeing many cases, but they know as soon as restrictions ease, that will change.

The relaxations began here and Victoria has now had to close two schools. 80 new cases in one of them.

This up and down of infections will continue to occur until a working vaccine is available.

If anyone tells you any different, I fear that they speak with forked tongue.

• Like 1

All we know is that when they stop making this, we will be properly, properly sad.Jeremy Clarkson on the Esprit.

Opinions are like armpits. Everyone has them, some just stink more than others.

For forum issues, please contact one of the Moderators. (I'm not one of the elves anymore, but I'll leave the link here)

Social distancing Covidiot style - three people airlifted to hospital jumping from cliffs FFS. Do you know what, rather radical maybe but these people deserve everything that may come to them. Fcuking first degree idiots. Let Darwin be proven right!

Earlier in the day crowds of people flocked to the popular beauty spot

Meanwhile, I spent this stunning, hot day, doing a bit of weeding. Fixing a garden fence. And sitting out in the sun with a few glasses of nice chilled Sauvignon Blanc without having to risk breaking any social distancing rules at home. Muppets. Total freakin;' muppets. Just don't start coughing near me you fcukwits....

• Like 1

God doesn't want me, and the Devil isn't finished with me yet.

The small print.

My comments and observations are my own, invariably "tongue in cheek", and definitely, sarcastic in nature. Therefore, do not take my advice, suggestions, observations or posts seriously or personally and remember if you do, do anything, that I may have suggested, then you have done this based solely on your own decision to do so and therefore you acknowledge responsibility and accountability (I know, in this modern world these are the hardest things for you to accept) for your actions and indemnify me of any influence, responsibility, accountability, or liability, in what you have done. In other words, you did it, so suffer the consequences on your own!

Yeah , do these people actually know about the virus? It's probably not their fault, they might not have access to tv or radio or phone, so are oblivious to what's going on.

• Love 1

• Gold FFM
50 minutes ago, SFO said:

Risk of transmission is much lower outdoors .. beach is crowded but there is space between the groups

Since the virus crosses mucous membranes quite easily (nose and throat), wouldn't you think that more people could be exposed to the virus if someone coughs and wind, which you don't get indoors, may blow the virus over several people other than just the people that are close?

All we know is that when they stop making this, we will be properly, properly sad.Jeremy Clarkson on the Esprit.

For forum issues, please contact one of the Moderators. (I'm not one of the elves anymore, but I'll leave the link here)

• Gold FFM

I thought about that afterwards. Makes sense that it would just hang around in the air indoors.

So the rule outside then is always stand upwind.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Bazza 907 said:

Yeah, right up until they needed to herded into a small area for the rescue helicopter to land. Then they were all standing shoulder to shoulder .

DD.jpg

I saw that and thought they've packed 500 people together to reduce evacuation risks to a couple of idiots compared to a land or sea based evacuation. 

Covid death rate at 1/2%, there's a good chance the helicopter evacuation did more harm than good.

Or maybe the air ambulance controllers did the cost benefit analysis better than me?

I certainly hope so.

• Gold FFM

You had me at sunbathing and G&Ts.

• Haha 1

British Fart to Florida, Nude to New York, Dunce to Denmark, Numpty to Newfoundland.  And Shitfaced Silly Sod to Sweden.

Lol. Your average Covidiot is blindly walking in front of those horsemen and I hope they trample the bastard into the soil.

Thereby returning moisture and nutrients to the earth to feed the growth of Triffids.

I have just eaten a whole multipack of Kitkats and am currently sat in the sun, with a fresh G&T, recycling their foil wrappers to make a hat!

Bring on the horsemen. I'll be prepared.

• Haha 1

The small print.

My comments and observations are my own, invariably "tongue in cheek", and definitely, sarcastic in nature. Therefore, do not take my advice, suggestions, observations or posts seriously or personally and remember if you do, do anything, that I may have suggested, then you have done this based solely on your own decision to do so and therefore you acknowledge responsibility and accountability (I know, in this modern world these are the hardest things for you to accept) for your actions and indemnify me of any influence, responsibility, accountability, or liability, in what you have done. In other words, you did it, so suffer the consequences on your own!

• Gold FFM

At 1042?  Sirrah, I salute you.  That's rich, even by my questionable standards.

British Fart to Florida, Nude to New York, Dunce to Denmark, Numpty to Newfoundland.  And Shitfaced Silly Sod to Sweden.

• Gold FFM

Indubitably.  One should at least wait until the sun is over the yardarm before scoffing Kit Kats.

Needed to get rid of the hangover from last nights libations.

Worked a treat. Have since been out with the chainsaw and a few trees have fallen!

The small print.