Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Meghan Markle interview (with a bit of Harry Windsor) - Page 2 - General Chat - The Lotus Forums - Official Lotus Community Partner Jump to content

IGNORED

Meghan Markle interview (with a bit of Harry Windsor)

• Gold FFM
8 hours ago, C8RKH said:

Plus, who are the haters going to hate now

Fret not - they are like feminist or lefties - they will find someone else to hate easy.

• Like 1

Only here once

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.

For me, it's not his views nor even that he says what he thinks, it's the way that he comes across as a bully. I think that may have been a necessary tactic in previous roles but just not great for an actual debate or discussion on TV. Ultimately I'd prefer the host to do that, and the guests provide the views.

But you're missing the point. That is "his style" and it was that "style" that got him hired and the job ion the first place. It is also the style that has propelled the success of the programme. Also, it is the "presenter" who is the star. Andrew Marr. Andrew Neil. Robert Peston - you know their names for a reason!

If you don't like it, you vote with your remote and switch over. The point is, many DID like it and voted in with their remotes.

It's why the BBC breakfast show is the opposite. You really find someone who likes both shows, so the channels provide something for everyone.

God doesn't want me, and the Devil isn't finished with me yet.

The small print.

My comments and observations are my own, invariably "tongue in cheek", and definitely, sarcastic in nature. Therefore, do not take my advice, suggestions, observations or posts seriously or personally and remember if you do, do anything, that I may have suggested, then you have done this based solely on your own decision to do so and therefore you acknowledge responsibility and accountability (I know, in this modern world these are the hardest things for you to accept) for your actions and indemnify me of any influence, responsibility, accountability, or liability, in what you have done. In other words, you did it, so suffer the consequences on your own!

Again, correct me if I’m wrong, since I don’t watch GMB, but as I understand it PM said he didn’t believe that Meghan had approached the Royal Family / Household with concerns about her mental health and that they flat refused to help.

It seems that this view makes him a racist and sexist bully in the eyes of many “experts”.

• Like 1

No, he was accused of not believing in her mental health issues and by saying this he encouraged others suffering MH issues to internalise and not seek the help they need.

Possibly save your life. Check out this website. https://www.cancerresearchuk.org/about-cancer/mens-cancer

As if his views are that influential. 

this is just another way of justifying unjustified censorship and woke nonsense, where everyone is lovely, happy and beautiful, and where the world is perfect. Utter claptrap. 

Careful @SFO, the TLF tea, sympathy and compassion collective will be along shortly. I call them them TeaLeaFers!

• Haha 2

God doesn't want me, and the Devil isn't finished with me yet.

The small print.

My comments and observations are my own, invariably "tongue in cheek", and definitely, sarcastic in nature. Therefore, do not take my advice, suggestions, observations or posts seriously or personally and remember if you do, do anything, that I may have suggested, then you have done this based solely on your own decision to do so and therefore you acknowledge responsibility and accountability (I know, in this modern world these are the hardest things for you to accept) for your actions and indemnify me of any influence, responsibility, accountability, or liability, in what you have done. In other words, you did it, so suffer the consequences on your own!

Too soon?  

1EE9CC79-E60A-49D6-8EC8-63D44AD89E2B.jpeg

• Love 1
  • Haha 1

Blessed with the competence to be a slave to the incapable.

Currently without a Lotus, Evora 400 Hethel Edition in Racing Green with Red leather and 2010 Evora N/A in Laser Blue and 1983 Lotus Excel LC Narrow body in Ice Blue all sadly gone.

1 hour ago, Colin P said:

Too soon?  

Don't know how many tunnels there are in California. Perhaps she can be taken for a drive by an out of work GMB presenter.

On 09/03/2021 at 15:06, jerzybondov said:

As for Meghan, she's classic NPD (narcissistic personality disorder) - she's isolated Harry from his family, friends and everyone else close to him and now made everything about her. Its textbook. She couldn't handle being part of the royal family where she was less important/special than the others (imagine Trump if you want an example of how this behavior manifests) so she had to break away and then create an about turn so that she could be the important one again. Harry will be in a living hell in that marriage. Don't ask me how I know.

This is a stellar observation.  America is unfortunately well in the midst of having a serious problem with this personality type, and now they have a connection to the British Royal Family, the celebrity gossip news will never let this go.

• Like 1

Everything was a conscious decision, it was stage managed!

So here's the crux of the matter, all taken from News sources in the past and present, not that you will read them after this interview. Harry Inherited £15 million from his mother and a suspected "several million" from the Queen Mom. Meghan was worth approx $2 million. The British People and Royal Family rightly refused to pay for their life style and this includes Royal Protection which is supplied mainly by the Met Police but with help from other regional forces. In the USA it is reported they are spending £4 million a year on security. 

Now. What's their main reason for this? I'll leave you to make a decision. I don't have an Opinion.

Possibly save your life. Check out this website. https://www.cancerresearchuk.org/about-cancer/mens-cancer

1 hour ago, Kimbers said:

The British People and Royal Family rightly refused to pay for their life style and this includes Royal Protection which is supplied mainly by the Met Police but with help from other regional forces.

I don't see why the British taxpayer should pay for the Sussex's security if they choose to live outside the UK, and simultaneously withdraw from being working royals. But like saying to your employer, I am leaving, but you must continue to pay my salary and the rent of my house overseas.