Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Morse Code... - Page 3 - Emira Chat - The Lotus Forums - Official Lotus Community Partner Jump to content

IGNORED

Morse Code...

Bibs

True.

I just see them being further down the line of the sports car platform than the SUV platform. Which, again, is an assumption.

Another assumption is that it might weaken the marketing impact of announcing the Emira, if they also do the SUV at the same time.

I guess we will just have to wait until do the official release.

😁 That Ebay Allegro was on a "soft road" (muddy patch) but they also had hydrogas suspension which might also be considered soft roader.

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • Gold FFM

That's still a bit over 13 hours from now even though it is now 8am on Tuesday here.

Why don't they do it using Aussie time? I would only have to wait 4 hours then.

• Haha 1

All we know is that when they stop making this, we will be properly, properly sad.Jeremy Clarkson on the Esprit.

Opinions are like armpits. Everyone has them, some just stink more than others.

For forum issues, please contact one of the Moderators. (I'm not one of the elves anymore, but I'll leave the link here)

• Gold FFM

So in 4 hours time if I am not wrong?

All we know is that when they stop making this, we will be properly, properly sad.Jeremy Clarkson on the Esprit.

Opinions are like armpits. Everyone has them, some just stink more than others.

For forum issues, please contact one of the Moderators. (I'm not one of the elves anymore, but I'll leave the link here)

Yup, seems like that was just an investor video.

• Like 1

2022 Cadillac CT5-V Blackwing (MT) ◄ 2017 Lotus Evora 400 (SOLD) ◄ 2013 Lotus Evora S (SOLD) ◄ 2005 Lotus Elise (SOLD) ◄ 1991 Mitsubishi 3000GT VR-4 (SOLD)

When “we” buy the Emira the video obviously worked, i for one will be an investor 

Darryl & Sue

Proud to drive and own since new a true British supercar the Evora GT430