Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Lotusexcel.net down this evening - Elite / Eclat / Excel Chat - The Lotus Forums - Official Lotus Community Partner Jump to content

IGNORED

Lotusexcel.net down this evening

In case anyone comes here looking, I have noticed that lotusexcel.net is down at the moment (17.39) 

I have reported the issue to site admin and will update here.

thanks, Richard

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
1 hour ago, rjwooll said:

In case anyone comes here looking, I have noticed that lotusexcel.net is down at the moment (17.39) 

I have reported the issue to site admin and will update here.

thanks, Richard

Back online now 😊😊😊

I said to Dave this morning to try to register again, or to contact Richard.

PainterDave, There shouldn’t be a problem for registered gmail users at all. I jam also a gmail user. Please repost here if you’re still having problems.

The issue yesterday evening was apparently a hacker attack on the data center, which was resolved following on site intervention.

cheers, Richard

Yes, I know, down again this morning - issue reported and is being dealt with.

As the second outage in a few days, this is not acceptable after a fairly long trouble free period before last weekend.

Richard

• 2 years later...

LEC is down as well....

Bandwidth Limit Exceeded

The server is temporarily unable to service your request due to the site owner reaching his/her bandwidth limit. Please try again later.

Happened about a day ago and good old @Bibs fixed it.

17 minutes ago, tezzan said:

lotusexcel.net seems to be down?

LEC should be fixed again now. I added an extra 25GB of bandwidth to their account yesterday (we host their website/forums on our server as a favour :) ) so they must be under some sort of DDOS or similar to use that much in a day. 

Opera Snapshot_2023-12-27_193337_185.162.224.44.png

• Like 1

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators.

9 minutes ago, Bibs said:

that much in a day. 

at the moment there aren't that many LEC active topics.   - only 5 topics with activity in the last 7 days.