Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Stonor Supercar Sunday - Regions & Events - The Lotus Forums - Official Lotus Community Partner Jump to content

IGNORED

Stonor Supercar Sunday

TdM

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 04/07/2021 at 20:13, Bazza 907 said:

Thanks Mark

Can't really believe the Essex won given some of the truly amazing cars at the event including many in the multi million pound bracket. I understand about 3000 cars were turned away as not being 'interesting' enough to take part.

Should really be posting in the what made me happy today section. Still gobsmacked and have a rather nice bottle of Champers to consume.  

Well done Barry. Lovely car, the first of the Esprit Turbo Limited Editions. Attached is mine being one of the last Limited Edition G Turbo LE's, also Essex Blue. Please get in touch. I am trying to find all the 21st anniversary LE's, so far I have made contact with 3 of the 5 blue owners, 1 of the 11 red owners and none of 5 silver owners. I would also like to make contact with as many of Essex owners as possible.

IMG_0038.jpg

IMG_0039.jpg

IMG_0040.jpg

IMG_0041.jpg

IMG_0042.jpg

IMG_0043.jpg

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Brian Harvey said:

Well done Barry. Lovely car, the first of the Esprit Turbo Limited Editions. Attached is mine being one of the last Limited Edition G Turbo LE's, also Essex Blue. Please get in touch. I am trying to find all the 21st anniversary LE's, so far I have made contact with 3 of the 5 blue owners, 1 of the 11 red owners and none of 5 silver owners. I would also like to make contact with as many of Essex owners as possible.

IMG_0038.jpg

IMG_0039.jpg

IMG_0040.jpg

IMG_0041.jpg

IMG_0042.jpg

IMG_0043.jpg

Doesn't Gerald at GST Newmarket have a silver one

hindsight: the science that is never wrong

30 minutes ago, pete said:

Doesn't Gerald at GST Newmarket have a silver one

Gerald's is blue and I am in contact with him.

4 hours ago, Mark Blanchard said:

That's a lovely Turbo Esprit!  Didn't know Lotus made an end of run limited edition version of them.  I'm guessing a mid 1987 car.

Here's a vid from Stonor.  Some annoying person with an ice cream gets in the way.

Hi mark, Thanks for comment on my car and for the video. My LE is one of 21 cars they did for the celebration of 21 years at the Hethel factory. It is not very well known about LE. There are 5 blue, 5 silver and 11 red.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • Gold FFM
On 04/07/2021 at 19:42, Mark Blanchard said:

A couple of photos from Stonor today.  Took the Ferrari with my Son and a mate drove the Challenger.

Big well done to Barry for winning best classic car of the event.  There was some tough competition too, but the Essex was the best of the best :)

IMG_2349.thumb.JPG.ed0d0544aed635d45308dcbff98394b0.JPG

IMG_2317.JPG

IMG_2319.JPG

IMG_2325.JPG

IMG_2361.JPG

IMG_2353.JPG

IMG_2334.JPG

IMG_2326.JPG

Thank you for photo of my Hethel Edition 2 day event next year .