Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Sunday Breakfast - Wings Cafe, North Weald 20/6 - Page 2 - UK - Bucks/Essex/Herts/Cambs Group - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

Sunday Breakfast - Wings Cafe, North Weald 20/6

There is a lotus breakfast meet this Saturday in Colchester

hindsight: the science that is never wrong

1. ChrisJ
  2. Sparky
  3. John D
  4. Paul B
  5. painterdave
  6. Spyros
  7. Chillidoggy
  8. Janet and Ade
  9. Kevin And Clare
  10. Eren
  11. G10YEA
    Top/plumber and Schumacher 

Suspension, brakes, chipped, chargecooler rad and pump,injectors,ignition coils and leads, BOV, highflow cat and zorst, Translator and tie rods, Head lights, LEDs to tail lights and interior,Polybushes to entire front end, Rad fans, rad grill, front end refurb with aluminium spreaderplates and galvanised bolts. Ram air, uprated fuel pump, silicone hoses through out, wheels refurbed and powder coated,much more, all maintenance.

• 2 weeks later...

Given the weather forecast for this Sunday and as I am going to the Valet Pro day the day before, I will not be going to North Weald this month ☹️
If I don't see you on Saturday, see you in July

1. ChrisJ
  2. Sparky
  3. John D
  4. Paul B
  5. painterdave
  6. Spyros - no longer coming
  7. Chillidoggy
  8. Janet and Ade
  9. Kevin And Clare
  10. Eren
  11. G10YEA
    Top/plumber and Schumacher 

Long time Lotus admirer, recent owner

• Gold FFM

I was about to ask what other people are thinking for Sunday.

My forecast seems to think the heavy rain should go through Saturday night, and by breakfast time will hopefully be light rain at most, although clearly the roads will still be very wet.

Unless it's absolutely tipping it down, I'm still hoping to make it as my first event - just means I'll have to wash the car again afterwards :-).

• Like 1

Anyone want to meet up at Tesco Hatfield @ 7:45

I'll be in the Excel if wet, Esprit if dry.

I'll be leaving at 10 as I've got to take my son to hockey (unless I can persuade my wife to do this)

Chris

• Like 1

• Gold FFM

I'll be coming out of Canary Wharf so will head straight there, hopefully in the Esprit. Even if it is raining a bit will be a useful leak test as it hasn't really been driven in the rain yet!

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, ChrisJ said:

Anyone want to meet up at Tesco Hatfield @ 7:45

I'll be in the Excel if wet, Esprit if dry.

I'll be leaving at 10 as I've got to take my son to hockey (unless I can persuade my wife to do this)

Chris

Yeah If I come happy to do that..  

@Kevjp - yes along the A414. I guess through Hertford around 8am. Where do you want to meet? There's that layby after the Hertford roundabout?

7 hours ago, ChrisJ said:

@Kevjp - yes along the A414. I guess through Hertford around 8am. Where do you want to meet? There's that layby after the Hertford roundabout?

Ok, We will wait in the layby on the A10 just after the Hertford turnoff 👍

• Love 1

• Gold FFM

Days of moving my daughter and building furniture have caused an oversleep condition.  Must be getting old!  Have fun, guys.

British Fart to Florida, Nude to New York, Dunce to Denmark, Numpty to Newfoundland.  And Shitfaced Silly Sod to Sweden.

3 hours ago, Sparky said:

Days of moving my daughter and building furniture have caused an oversleep condition.  Must be getting old!  Have fun, guys.

Can only get worse 😂😂

• Like 1

hindsight: the science that is never wrong

• Gold FFM

Great to meet you George, and much better pictures than mine! Will have to remember to bring a decent camera next time, and we need to do an Esprit lineup too, that was a very good idea.

11 minutes ago, paulbrown22 said:

Great to meet you George, and much better pictures than mine! Will have to remember to bring a decent camera next time, and we need to do an Esprit lineup too, that was a very good idea.

Thanks, and yes done them at a few events over the years. It's just of my Samsung s21 ultra.. and having them posed 😬 check out more on my Instagram @G10CYA 

Although I couldn't make it today, thanks for the photos, next best thing to being there

• Like 1

Long time Lotus admirer, recent owner