Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Esprit D'Aventure - France 2021 - Burgundy region - France - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

Esprit D'Aventure - France 2021 - Burgundy region

Chillidoggy

Hugues Bigot, in association with Club Lotus France, has arranged another ‘Esprit D’Aventure’ event for 2021, this time in Burgundy, in the beautiful Morvan national park region of France.

The dates are 16th – 19th September, the event is open solely to Esprit owners, the number is capped at 20. There are now three places left out of the 20, with Sparky and I already signed-up.

There is a choice of either two, or three, nights half-board accommodation in the well-appointed 3-Star ‘Hotel de Trois Maures’ in Couches, with planned excursions each day to local places of interest, including a wine-tasting, a technical museum and a castle visit, all the while taking in the scenic routes.

Prices:    3 nights: €790 for 2 persons, 470 single person.

2 nights: 560 for 2 persons, 340 for one person.

A ‘per car’ 15 supplement is payable for non-members of Club Lotus France.

Pre-registration is the first step, please e-mail Hugues at bigot.hugues@orange.fr and he will send you full details, and the registration forms. Please note there is no obligation at this stage.

Bearing in mind Covid and the current travel issues, it is advised that if you pre-register, you monitor the regulations regarding travel to and from France. The deadline for event confirmation is 15th August, no exceptions.

170441581_526467161672286_5534642187429108143_n.jpg

68120967.jpg

• Like 2

Margate Exotics.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • Gold FFM

Shocking to see a rough old S4s dumped by that lovely medieval building.

British Fart to Florida, Nude to New York, Dunce to Denmark, Numpty to Newfoundland.  And Shitfaced Silly Sod to Sweden.

Your Esprit looks lovely in that colour scheme. very nice @Chillidoggy.

God doesn't want me, and the Devil isn't finished with me yet.

The small print.

My comments and observations are my own, invariably "tongue in cheek", and definitely, sarcastic in nature. Therefore, do not take my advice, suggestions, observations or posts seriously or personally and remember if you do, do anything, that I may have suggested, then you have done this based solely on your own decision to do so and therefore you acknowledge responsibility and accountability (I know, in this modern world these are the hardest things for you to accept) for your actions and indemnify me of any influence, responsibility, accountability, or liability, in what you have done. In other words, you did it, so suffer the consequences on your own!

2 hours ago, Chillidoggy said:

Middle-lane hoggers abound on 3-lane Autoroutes

I think there are more near Paris because I reckon they are used to drive in the middle lane on the Paris ring road to avoid incoming traffic from the right, but indeed it's extremely annoying.

Moving on after lunch, we also stopped for a visit to a place in the middle of nowhere at which a guy only restores pre-war Citroens. Never seen so many old starter motors in my life, and a fascinating workshop, stuff everywhere but somehow (just like Sparky's magic garage), you felt he would be able to lay his hands on whatever part he needed.

IMG_3262.JPG

IMG_3260.JPG

IMG_3261.JPG

IMG_3263.JPG

thumbnail (14).jpg

• Like 1

Margate Exotics.

Sunday morning, saw drizzly weather. The last port of call for the tour was the Chateau de Savigny-les-Beaune, which boasts the largest collection of Abarth race cars, and a collection of jet fighters in the garden. After battling with legions of 911's which had turned up at the same time, we finally got parked and went for a browse around the cars located on the first floor. I don't know much about Abarth, but from what I saw, they might have beaten Colin Chapman to the draw when it comes to lightweight, small-engined racers.

thumbnail (10).jpg

thumbnail (11).jpg

thumbnail (12).jpg

thumbnail (19).jpg

Margate Exotics.