Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Emira Configurator is Now LIVE - Page 3 - Emira Chat - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

Emira Configurator is Now LIVE

Frickin_idiot

The differences are very minor, though. No new visualizations or prices, but it's set up to better reflect the FE cars. Changes are:

• Touring / Sport packs and respective tires are added,
  • Gone is the Lower Black Pack,
  • It looks like FE cars will really have all the options. The only ones to select from are: homelink, GPS car tracking system and removal of privacy glass.

image.thumb.png.761363ce09cf13c66e9d7c3d1e8f8969.pngimage.thumb.png.a606b8e1a14e465ac06bc7bd67eedfdc.png

Edited by emstan

• Gold FFM

Thanks Ade.  I'll wait for the UK locale to be updated rather than pester you to screen grab more of it before it's finalised and properly published.

The Black Pack is now one because they have merged the black roof and black wing mirrors with the black tailpipes.

Right now, there is no option for the centre strip on the steering wheel - hopefully that  comes back.

Tyres are ,listed but currently have no details.

c15.PNG.99db979fae500716d7f0141bae4454b3.PNG

• Like 2

If it has an engine, I am there to thrash it.

My Emira Videos  |  Into Motorcycles? Motorcycle Channel

Looks like the first edition comes with virtually everything one could wish for. I sincerely hope it comes in at a competitive price for all deposit holders. Keeping my fingers crossed for you guys🤞

• Gold FFM

They must be doing around 5000 FE cars if it's a year later until own-spec and assuming only one shift.  They must have plenty of demand, but that's 10x the Evora launch edition numbers and means they're not necessarily "special edition" :) 

@Evotion Thanks for the upload! 🙂 

I just missed one thing: The base edition => exterior. Is their a way to open that 'box'? Probably the wheels on the grey are standard, I suppose... Maybe something about standard colours? 

If the V6 first edition comes in the low 80s in my opinion it is a bargain especially against the outgoing GT410sport.

• Like 1

• Gold FFM

I agree, they've put a lot into the FE and if the indicative figures we heard at Goodwood are what they now announce it'll be decent value.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Snorkel said:

@Evotion Thanks for the upload! 🙂 

I just missed one thing: The base edition => exterior. Is their a way to open that 'box'? Probably the wheels on the grey are standard, I suppose... Maybe something about standard colours? 

As expected, the standard wheels , so the ones on the configurator will all be extra and not cheap I imagine.

base.PNG

• Like 1

If it has an engine, I am there to thrash it.

My Emira Videos  |  Into Motorcycles? Motorcycle Channel

So FE is V6 only and 400hp with 10k or so of options…

sounds really good, itching to see the car at Bristol in a few weeks!!

Pleased to see the first Edition is indeed fully loaded. Blue with the ice grey leather for me at the moment... All about pricing now. 

• Like 1

The FE really has everything, even sports suspension and cup tyres if you want them. I await the price with baited breath 🙂

Interestingly no optional sports exhaust which gives me optimism it will sound great out the box even with the PPF.

And blimey that is a looong wait for an own spec car...

8 minutes ago, Evotion said:

As expected, the standard wheels , so the ones on the configurator will all be extra and not cheap I imagine.

base.PNG

Thanks! Not even a mention of colours. This probably means none of the FE colours are standard. I conclude that the other colours in a later stage will offer a standard colour (probably black and white), optional colours and "extra-optional" FE colours. 

• Like 1

I’m keen on 75, otherwise the cayman GTS will win my money for now… I could live without half of the FE options