Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Emira Configurator is Now LIVE - Emira Chat - The Lotus Forums - Official Lotus Community Partner Jump to content

IGNORED

Emira Configurator is Now LIVE

Frickin_idiot

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • Gold FFM

What engine was in the cars driven today ??

The brochure seems more 4 pot directed ?? The configurator shows 4 and 6 with both auto and manual options…….

need prices and specs…. Come on 

• Like 1

Only here once

1 hour ago, Vanya said:

Now to see if I can have walnut burl dash, magnolia hide and BRG exterior...

No, no, no.........!dontknow[1].gif

But you can have chrome cupholders.......popcorn2.gif

And last but not least..........a true "lane-assist"...,,,,,smilie_happy_251.gif

Edited by rudolphwolven

9 hours ago, Frickin_idiot said:

It “sounded” like the v6. The super fan event was quite noisy so I am Not entirely sure.

I am hoping that the specs will be released at Goodwood.

I was told last night that they might come out today in a big media pack.

The 4-Cyl AMG version is £55km, the V6 £75k, with 360HP and 400 respectively.

Loving the configurator but making it very difficult to decide!

• Like 1

If it has an engine, I am there to thrash it.

My Emira Videos  |  Into Motorcycles? Motorcycle Channel

I’d probably go with an Essex theme here. I’m not that fond of the downward crease and flap on the rear sides. It makes the car look heavy and complicates the whole side profile unnecessarily. I’d much prefer the clean side lines and shapes of a T50 for example. In the highly unlikely event of ever owning an Emira, I’d try to cover that crease with a dark foil to make it less obvious. Ultimately everyone will have an own view of course. It was a great launch, very enjoyable and well done in my view. 👍👍👍

13276527-A428-4871-9C0B-35EA0BEC01EC.jpeg

Ad initium

Ha, looks like the plastic childs pedal car version  - still looks great! :)

NIce. I was looking at the full black wheels  with all the colours, which is the usual way to go for many BUT these wheels, being partly dark look amazing to me.

I know some will find them a bot too overt but they are wicked and reflect light differently.   Sometimes look darker. #bestofbothworlds

• Gold FFM

I've tried to select a colour in the configurator and someone must be on the other end painting it for real. Circle just keeps going around and around and around and ...

You get the idea.

• Haha 1

All we know is that when they stop making this, we will be properly, properly sad.Jeremy Clarkson on the Esprit.

Opinions are like armpits. Everyone has them, some just stink more than others.

For forum issues, please contact one of the Moderators. (I'm not one of the elves anymore, but I'll leave the link here)

• Gold FFM

I think the configurator might be having a sleep. Poor little munchkin that it is. 💤

All we know is that when they stop making this, we will be properly, properly sad.Jeremy Clarkson on the Esprit.

For forum issues, please contact one of the Moderators. (I'm not one of the elves anymore, but I'll leave the link here)

Umm. Perhaps not the Series 1 build out but different coloured insides might be on the cards.

Emiradesignsketch_EspritS1inspiration.thumb.jpg.c9140966b0f46b37fc8e922d959766ed.jpg

9 hours ago, Evotion said:

Yeah, there was a lot of Wheel of Death last night too.

Great work , appreciated.

The lime green and first orange look epic. Thankfully, not available as I already have no strong idea on my colour choice..

Not my work. My wife has been playing with photoshop a bit. I now have like 46 different liveries 😂

She started making some evija like liveries on it, JPS, BRG, etc... Can't upload easily the things now as I'm away for work but she did quite a lot of specs 

Anyone else struggling with this working on an iPad ?  Worked for first few mins after car launch but since then lots of spinning yellow circles and then ends up with just interior shot that can’t be changed.  Have tried on multiple iPads and all the same.  

Works better on laptop although I do chuckle that if you change colour of vehicle then change angle view, it goes back to previous colour.  

• Like 1

Previously owned :Exige 380,  Exige 350,  Evora 400,  Exige V6S,  Esprit GT3,  2-11 SC,  Evora S,  Elite 501

• Gold FFM

Simply doesn’t work on my iPad - laptop and it’s fine.

Ive noticed if you pick brake caliper colour as soon as you turn it - they ain’t coloured anymore.

Only here once

• Gold FFM
8 hours ago, Barrykearley said:

Simply doesn’t work on my iPad - laptop and it’s fine.

Ive noticed if you pick brake caliper colour as soon as you turn it - they ain’t coloured anymore.

Turn it!?! I can't even get it to show on the screen!

• Gold FFM

Just quit my eighth attempt to get it to work.

Circle just keeps on circling. :( 

• Gold FFM

(To The Wheels on The Bus)

The circle on the Config goes round and round,

Round and round, Round and round.

The circle on the Config goes round and round,

All the time I try.