Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Emira Picture & Video Thread - Page 5 - Emira Chat - The Lotus Forums - Official Lotus Community Partner Jump to content

IGNORED

Emira Picture & Video Thread

Bravo73

Bloody hell!!  Epic. that is the best one yet. Again, it shouldn't work but it does.

This really does prove the car looks great in any clothing.

Bloody wicked.  Matching black and red strip on the front?  I feel a wrap coming on  :)

I'll wait until they bring out the GT4 version though.

• Like 1

If it has an engine, I am there to thrash it.

My Emira Videos  |  Into Motorcycles? Motorcycle Channel

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.

Looks much better with something on the back, that is more what I was hoping to see at FOS. Would go for that if it sounded as good as the GT430, and easier to get in/out.

19 hours ago, Jack Stone said:

Action still from yesterday's "Lotus Moment" in front of Goodwood House - with the Emira (on "Design 1" silver rims) leaving the Evija "in its dust tracks"...

DK6A7485at.jpg

Hi Jack, that picture of the Emira at FOS driving in front of Goodwood house has me as a passenger. Is it Ok if I nick the picture and post in another forum?

And well done, you inadvertently managed to get my good side 😊

Kevin

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Kevjp said:

Hi Jack, that picture of the Emira at FOS driving in front of Goodwood house has me as a passenger. Is it Ok if I nick the picture and post in another forum?

And well done, you inadvertently managed to get my good side 😊

Kevin

👍

But remember one thing: don't lose your head to a woman that'll spend your bread: Lotus Turbo Esprit (89-11); Lotus Esprit GT3 (12-14): Lotus Evora S (14-17); Lotus Esprit V8 SE "UK Last 15" (18-23) Lotus Emira FE 400 (23-..)

• Gold FFM

Because it had to be done............

Emira 2.png

Porsche-718-Cayman-19 2.png

• Like 2

All we know is that when they stop making this, we will be properly, properly sad.Jeremy Clarkson on the Esprit.

Opinions are like armpits. Everyone has them, some just stink more than others.

For forum issues, please contact one of the Moderators. (I'm not one of the elves anymore, but I'll leave the link here)

Yep. poor Cayman....   it has brand influence and perceived robustness BUT, and I am biased, that Emira is much better looking, supercar looks. 

Stick a rear wing on it and it will also look damn mean.

• Like 2

• Gold FFM

I saw the other photo with a rear wing on it, might have been earlier in this thread. I think it would look better with a wing that doesn't have winglets, but sort of just wraps around the tail and comes to points at each end. Sort of banana shape if you look at it from above.

All we know is that when they stop making this, we will be properly, properly sad.Jeremy Clarkson on the Esprit.

For forum issues, please contact one of the Moderators. (I'm not one of the elves anymore, but I'll leave the link here)

Umm, interesting. I have to say I am interested on having one for the 4-cyl BUT if it is not Lotus approved then it might unbalance the car which they will have set up as is with a specific amount of downforce, so it would just be for show - not massively against that concept, but might have to wait for a special version.

• Gold FFM

I think the Evija wing is like what I am thinking of.

I just think it would look classier.

I didn;t recall it having one, but I did a search and saw this. A lotR.thumb.jpg.4b48b2f0456f16d64d84bbb4830749f7.jpg flatter and more svelte.

However, I quite like the side panels on the rear wing so I can put a Union Jack on it :)

This would be my choice.

sp1.thumb.jpg.9341a8c4298244a32e98a33a954c4593.jpg

• Gold FFM

As Lotus do with other wings. It's just that the square wings are sitting on the back of a car that doesn't have a straight line on it really.

A curved wing that followed the shape of the tail of the car would just look better to me.

• Like 1

I heat ya. Have to see it first.  They have been running their GT4 cars for a year (secretly) so if they are intending to put a rear wing on it I assume they will need to re-test the whole aerodynamics as the car was originally tested without a wing. perhaps they have tested both already.  Later, that will give people the option to have one on their 'normal' road cars. I for one would love one on the i4.

I had intended to order mine in Essex Blue until I read Lotus will have limited colours for Launch.. My 350 Sport was Essex Blue and I absolutely loved it.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Jack Stone said:

That's all, folks... (I'll get me fedora)

emira-essex printlr.jpg

Chuck a few starts on there and the US will lap that up. :)

• Like 1

They still haven't made wheels as good as those. BBS style, deep rim, spokes.. brake dust nightmare but epic.