Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Emira Picture & Video Thread - Page 68 - Emira Chat - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

Emira Picture & Video Thread

Bravo73

• 4 weeks later...

The only question that matters @Al, for many would be owners, is, how many cup holders does it have?

God doesn't want me, and the Devil isn't finished with me yet.

The small print.

My comments and observations are my own, invariably "tongue in cheek", and definitely, sarcastic in nature. Therefore, do not take my advice, suggestions, observations or posts seriously or personally and remember if you do, do anything, that I may have suggested, then you have done this based solely on your own decision to do so and therefore you acknowledge responsibility and accountability (I know, in this modern world these are the hardest things for you to accept) for your actions and indemnify me of any influence, responsibility, accountability, or liability, in what you have done. In other words, you did it, so suffer the consequences on your own!

It's not got a rear spoiler 

Darryl & Sue

Proud to drive and own since new a true British supercar the Evora GT430

3 hours ago, C8RKH said:

The only question that matters @Al, for many would be owners, is, how many cup holders does it have?

Good point well made!  None.  maybe based on previous lotus expectations

• Haha 1

A LEGS man and proud to declare it! Lotus Enthusiasts Group Scotland

Evora Launch Edition 2+2 in Aquamarine -gone 2010. Evora Aquamarine 2+2 - gone 2011, Evora Ardent Red 2+0 gone 2012, Evora S Ardent Red 2+2, gone 2023 

27 minutes ago, DarrylV8 said:

It's not got a rear spoiler 

Oh, I'm not so sure.  I think it is is great copy of the Emira's 🧐

IMG_8473.jpg.b5eb3bdcf3c3597741da4d014e39a822.jpg

IMG_8474.jpg.8b8366900a050b1f56d0c32b47036bc9.jpg

• Like 2

Evora Launch Edition 2+2 in Aquamarine -gone 2010. Evora Aquamarine 2+2 - gone 2011, Evora Ardent Red 2+0 gone 2012, Evora S Ardent Red 2+2, gone 2023 

Ask her about her shoes....

God doesn't want me, and the Devil isn't finished with me yet.

The small print.

My comments and observations are my own, invariably "tongue in cheek", and definitely, sarcastic in nature. Therefore, do not take my advice, suggestions, observations or posts seriously or personally and remember if you do, do anything, that I may have suggested, then you have done this based solely on your own decision to do so and therefore you acknowledge responsibility and accountability (I know, in this modern world these are the hardest things for you to accept) for your actions and indemnify me of any influence, responsibility, accountability, or liability, in what you have done. In other words, you did it, so suffer the consequences on your own!

Another good point, well made!  Actually as the old bird gets on a bit it is more about handbags and coats/jackets these days!  - He says getting dangerously off topic. Sorry 😞 

• Haha 1

@Al the rear spoiler would need to be about 2’ higher for me to have any chance of pushing the car back to youngest grandson house when battery runs out of juice 

• Haha 1

Darryl & Sue

Proud to drive and own since new a true British supercar the Evora GT430

Actually that is another thing I’m impressed with so far. Battery life. My son was saying has now played with it each evening for a while since Saturday hand over of the keys and not yet been charged. 

• 1 month later...
1 hour ago, Bibs said:

@Al - Would you mind if I shared that pic on our socials please?

Fire away Bibs, no problem. I have shown the photos to lots of various Lotus owners at meets etc and nobody can believe the price. Everybody has it at least £800 up to almost anything. 

As I’m not a great follower of socials (or even on many) could you fire me a PM with a link to anywhere you post it so I can see and show him.

One great follow up story though!  Son is golfing with work colleagues and cars are being discussed. One new engineer says “oh I saw a stunning car in the flesh the other day - a blue Lotus.  Do you know the model I mean?  I think an Emira”. Son replies “yep I know it, my Dad and my son have one” 😂 Brilliant one liner!  Double take by rest of foursome

• Haha 1