Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
LOTUS EVORA GT SALES IN USA HIT NEW HIGH......... - Evora Chat - The Lotus Forums - Official Lotus Community Partner Jump to content

IGNORED

LOTUS EVORA GT SALES IN USA HIT NEW HIGH.........

rudolphwolven

As the age-old saying goes, always leave them wanting more. That certainly seems to be the case with the Lotus Evora GT which, as it heads towards the end of production, has set several significant sales records in the United States.

827842828_preview1.jpg.8b5ee8b139bef4a4fee755c48e07adeb.jpg

https://media.lotuscars.com/en/blog/lotus-evora-gt-sales-in-usa-hit-new-high.html

Edited by rudolphwolven
  • Like 1

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.

Only mentions percentage increase. If the sales numbers are so good why hide them? All it really says is that 2020 was a diabolical year for sales as it was for many cars. Great car the Evora GT of course, effectively the Final Edition Evora and it’s good to see it getting some recognition.

Not suprised about the sales of the US GTs. Always loved the interior with the seats, exterior too (except the front).

I think a true-best-of Final Edition of the Evora would have cannibalized some of the Emira sales, so why bother..

The Emira as a plattform brings everything to the table for a future dream car. I will wait for the comparision test drive with the Evora's (old and new)..

• Like 1
For the few who know the difference

On 28/07/2021 at 18:22, scotty435 said:

Closer to a GT430 with a 400 front Bumper

It true American style the GT430 bumper will be available in carbon before years end.

• 1 month later...

I have a 21 GT and live in the US, I visited a dealer a few weeks ago, they were estimating around 700 2021 GT’s came to the US vs closer to 500 in 2020.  They are NOT 100% sure on the exact numbers for those years.  They said the only remaining 2021’s that are available are what are sitting at dealerships.  They are worried they might not have a new Lotus for their inventory until sometime in 2023.  They feel all of 2022 will be for filling orders.

I think the GT is kinda between the GT430 and the GT410.

We do not get Ohlins or the 430 front end.  But do get the CF rear ended, front vents & carbon inside.  I was told the GT’s suspension setup is different from the 410 that was sent stateside and is also different vs the 400, but no clue on the exact differences between the cars.

• Like 2

• 2 months later...

New Evora sales in the USA is steady during the last weeks.........at a rate of >20 GT's per month.
2 months ago there were 115 new Evora's listed on AutoTrader 

Today on AutoTrader only 66 of which 3 x are sold so 63 new GT's are left "............
On the basis of these sales figures (> 20 GT's per month) it can be expected that the last new GT in the USA will be sold mid / end January 2022

Edited by rudolphwolven
  • Like 1

Turns out my dealers estimated 2021 number was the total production of the GT not a single year!

374 GT’s in 2020

348 GT’s in 2021

totals 722 GT imported here in the US

looks like 535 of those are manuals, 276 in 2021 and 259 in 2020

• Like 2

On 03/09/2021 at 19:57, NC25T said:

I was told the GT’s suspension setup is different from the 410 that was sent stateside and is also different vs the 400, but no clue on the exact differences between the cars.

What you were told vs what the parts books state are two different things.  The GT uses the 410 Sport suspension bits and tune.  As to where the GT sits between the 400, 410 Sport, GT410  and GT430 (last two never came to North America) it holds parts bin bits from the 400, 410 Sport, GT410 and GT430.  It is closest to the GT410 but w/ rear bumper and front fender vents of the 430, nose and splitter from the 410 Sport, rear deck of the 400 unless optioned with the carbon package of the 410 Sport.  So heavier than a 410 Sport (lightest of all Supercharged Evora models), with interior based on the 400 with nicer trim option, cosmetic cf seat back cover in blue of higher plastic of the 400 and 430 cf sill plates in lid of 410 Sports cf sill plates and an engine tune of the euro 410 but with an extra choking Cat.

• Like 1

On 20/11/2021 at 22:20, rudolphwolven said:

New Evora sales in the USA is steady during the last weeks.........at a rate of >20 GT's per month.
2 months ago there were 115 new Evora's listed on AutoTrader 

Today on AutoTrader only 66 of which 3 x are sold so 63 new GT's are left "............
On the basis of these sales figures (> 20 GT's per month) it can be expected that the last new GT in the USA will be sold mid / end January 2022

Today, 29-11-2021 on AutoTrader only 59 of which 3 x are sold so 56 new GT's are left "............

Very remarkable !

USA Evora sales is suddenly strong accelerating and amazingly fast .........the last couple of days.
Since 25/11/2021.... 57 minus 31 = 26 new Evora's are sold..........in only 5 days

Autotrader listings (new):
30/09........112 Evora GT's
16/11..........67 "
25/11..........57 "
30/11..........31 "

It now can be expected that before the end of 2021 almost all new available Evora's are sold whereas 2 weeks ago I expected that it would be end of January 2022

• Like 2