Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Emira UK Roadshow - Page 15 - Emira Chat - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

Emira UK Roadshow

Evotion

3 hours ago, MaJiK said:

I'll be in a United shirt

Always liked the black and white stripes of the Toon's shirts. A classic design and a team with some of the best fans in the world.

God doesn't want me, and the Devil isn't finished with me yet.

The small print.

My comments and observations are my own, invariably "tongue in cheek", and definitely, sarcastic in nature. Therefore, do not take my advice, suggestions, observations or posts seriously or personally and remember if you do, do anything, that I may have suggested, then you have done this based solely on your own decision to do so and therefore you acknowledge responsibility and accountability (I know, in this modern world these are the hardest things for you to accept) for your actions and indemnify me of any influence, responsibility, accountability, or liability, in what you have done. In other words, you did it, so suffer the consequences on your own!

2 hours ago, Mickle said:

I visited Solihull earlier, really enjoyed the event and great to see the car in person and chat to some other petrol heads including another forum member!

One of the chaps was really helpful on timelines & spec, he was also happy to show me all of the “pre-production” goodness going on in the boot and called a technician over to turn on the indicators 😄

For those of you at Solihull now or later, the fire red Exige just behind the Emira looks a very similar colour to the magma red sample. I think I’ve ended up on red somehow, now for the long wait…

With hindsight, I think I needed to wear a red rose in my lapel, or something, to indicate myself a forum member. I carried the red sample over to the Exige and it was very similar. However, I have a nagging doubt that it is too dark a red for me, personally. Which brings me back to the yellow but now with red calipers and alcantara with red stitching, rather than the yellow.

Still undecided about the black pack....

Edited by PaperLawyer

2 hours ago, C8RKH said:

Always liked the black and white stripes of the Toon's shirts. A classic design and a team with some of the best fans in the world.

Manchester United 😂

• Love 1

3 hours ago, Snorkel said:

For the road show guys: Can someone take a picture of the tyre specs? Like: all the numbers on the sidewall of the tyre? Thank you 🙂 

I did answer your question about “LTS” spec on the tyres, if that’s what you’re after.

I’ve just thought of a question for someone to ask please.

How specifically does the installation of the V6 and manual gearbox differ from the Evora?

Something was said about “Induction and Exhaust” work. What exactly?

Is it too much to hope for an auto-blipper, for example?

Oh, and much more importantly, is the CarPlay wireless? 😁

Edited by KJD

1 hour ago, MaJiK said:

Manchester United 😂

You’ll get to know Andy soon enough if you stick around here…..his humour is dark….blackout dark!😂😉

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

10 hours ago, KJD said:

I’ve just thought of a question for someone to ask please.

How specifically does the installation of the V6 and manual gearbox differ from the Evora?

Something was said about “Induction and Exhaust” work. What exactly?

Is it too much to hope for an auto-blipper, for example?

Oh, and much more importantly, is the CarPlay wireless? 😁

It’s exactly the same V6 and gearbox with no modifications.

12 hours ago, PaperLawyer said:

With hindsight, I think I needed to wear a red rose in my lapel, or something, to indicate myself a forum member. I carried the red sample over to the Exige and it was very similar. However, I have a nagging doubt that it is too dark a red for me, personally. Which brings me back to the yellow but now with red calipers and alcantara with red stitching, rather than the yellow.

Still undecided about the black pack....

Nice, the show car spec is a very safe bet. I was a little concerned at how flat the blue seemed though, reminded me of Audi’s turbo blue as opposed to BMWs long beach blue.

You’re right that the red can be a bit dull out of sunlight, I think the depth will work well on brighter days though. I’d probably go black pack on all but the green, really pulls the roofline down. I don’t think you can really go wrong on spec though, it’s a great looking car.

• Like 1