Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Breakfast meet - Little Easton Manor 14/11 - Page 2 - UK - Bucks/Essex/Herts/Cambs Group - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

Breakfast meet - Little Easton Manor 14/11

I've had no response other than the "thank you for registering" email, so I guess everyone should just try to register.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Gold FFM

Hi all

Will any of you be driving through or near to South Buckinghamshire (Chesham, Amersham) on the way to Essex on Sunday?

Just wondering if there was a group or individual I could drive with (I won’t expect you to stop when my car breaks down!).

Looking forward to meeting you all either way 🙂👍

• Gold FFM
4 minutes ago, ChrisJ said:

@thebartman is up near you.

If you come via the A1, I can meet up at Hatfield Tescos

Thanks Chris, What time will you be setting off from there? Are you taking the A414 and avoiding the motorway?

If you are planning to take the M25 to the M11 then I can stop at South Mimms services... I think I'd rather do A and B roads (its more scenic should I have to stop and repair something)

The route I'd take from Tesco would be A414 to Hertford, then up the A10, and along the A120. I'd guess aim to leave around 7:45 to get to the venue around 9am.

• Gold FFM
18 hours ago, ChrisJ said:

The route I'd take from Tesco would be A414 to Hertford, then up the A10, and along the A120. I'd guess aim to leave around 7:45 to get to the venue around 9am.

If I am honest with myself and fair to you there is little chance that I am going to have the Lotus off the drive early enough to meet you at 07:45!

Plus the neighbours have a hernia every time I start/idle the car so a 07:00 start up will result in an ASBO!

Thanks for the offer of driving up with me, but I am likely to hold you up, so please head off and I’ll see you there… sometime between 9 & 10 (of I don’t have to stop 🙂)

• Gold FFM
2 hours ago, ChrisJ said:

No problem - see you there.

Hi Chris,

See you at Tesco for the morning shop 😉  - what time? 07:45 ? 

@grayp77 - well worth it - sod the neighbours for a short start up routine - Tesco Extra - Hatfield - lovely convoy.

I'm coming from Buckingham, via Aylesbury, taking A41 to M25/A414 to hook up with Chris - I leave circa. 06:45-06:55

I thought you were in Tring - I've been to Buckingham 3 times in the last week, back there again Sunday evening and next Wednesday afternoon - nearly always in a Lotus.

@Kevjp I guess Pearces layby around 8am

@Dave Eds - you too?

• Gold FFM
32 minutes ago, thebartman said:

Hi Chris,

See you at Tesco for the morning shop 😉  - what time? 07:45 ? 

@grayp77 - well worth it - sod the neighbours for a short start up routine - Tesco Extra - Hatfield - lovely convoy.

I'm coming from Buckingham, via Aylesbury, taking A41 to M25/A414 to hook up with Chris - I leave circa. 06:45-06:55

🙂 It would be stupid of me to miss a convoy for the sake of neighbourly love! 

See you at Tesco 07:45

thebartman - I’ll look out for you enroute 👍

• Like 1

No idea - we've not been there before.

The organisers didn't reply to me, so I'm hoping to get there early and see of we can bag a largish area.

• Gold FFM

Couple of new faces to induct!  @ChrisJ, you bring the cable ties and I'll provide the live hamsters.

British Fart to Florida, Nude to New York, Dunce to Denmark, Numpty to Newfoundland.  And Shitfaced Silly Sod to Sweden.