Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Wordle - Page 4 - General Chat - The Lotus Forums - Official Lotus Community Partner Jump to content

IGNORED

Wordle

Bibs

Wordle 229 5/6

🟩
🟩🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Damn, first play now hooked 😵💫

• Haha 1

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • Gold FFM
1 minute ago, andydclements said:

Wordle 229 4/6

🟩🟨
🟨🟨
🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Andy, if you've got a green square then that letter is already in the right position for the next guess.

Nerdle 15 4/6

🟪🟪🟩
🟪🟪🟪🟪🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

https://nerdlegame.com #nerdle

Wordle 229 4/6

🟩🟨

🟨🟩🟨
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

• Gold FFM

Wordle 229 4/6*

🟨
🟨🟩🟨
🟩🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Nerdle 15 5/6

🟪🟪🟪🟩
🟩🟪🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
🟩🟪🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

All we know is that when they stop making this, we will be properly, properly sad.Jeremy Clarkson on the Esprit.

Opinions are like armpits. Everyone has them, some just stink more than others.

For forum issues, please contact one of the Moderators. (I'm not one of the elves anymore, but I'll leave the link here)

3 hours ago, RobinB5 said:

Andy, if you've got a green square then that letter is already in the right position for the next guess.

I know that, but my first two or three guesses are not based on whether the first guess had a letter in the correct place. So my aim is to be confident in correctly establishing the word within the allotted limit of attempts, a secondary aim is to do so in as few as possible.

My first attempt normally uses some of the most common letters in the English language, the second normally covers the next most common ones. From that I normally have enough coverage to then make an informed guess. In this instance I didn't so had to go for a 3rd set of fishing, by the end of the 3rd round I'd pretty much worked out whether each of the 15 most common letters were used. I had two in known positions, 3 others in limited positions (I knew each could only be one of three places).

• Like 2

• Gold FFM

nerdlegame 15 4/6

🟪🟪🟪🟪
🟩🟪🟩🟩🟪
🟩🟪🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

arghhh who found this one as well……. Now I’ve gotta practice maths daily

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Only here once

• Gold FFM

I got a threebie!!!!!

Wordle 230 3/6*

🟨🟩🟩
🟨🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Make that 2!!!!!!!!!!!

Nerdle 16 3/6

🟩🟪🟪🟪
🟩🟩🟪🟩🟪🟩🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

• Like 2

All we know is that when they stop making this, we will be properly, properly sad.Jeremy Clarkson on the Esprit.

For forum issues, please contact one of the Moderators. (I'm not one of the elves anymore, but I'll leave the link here)

• Gold FFM

Yeah, yeah, yeah. :coffee:

• Gold FFM

Wordle 230 3/6

🟨
🟩🟩🟨🟨
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

nerdlegame 16 3/6

🟩🟪🟪🟪
🟪🟩🟩🟩🟪🟩🟩🟪
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

• Gold FFM

Wordle 230 4/6

🟩
🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟨🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

nerdlegame 16 4/6

🟩🟪🟪🟪🟩
🟩🟪🟪🟩🟩
🟩🟪🟪🟪🟩🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

it’s getting to be a serious thing in house now between me an d Alice my youngest 

Only here once