Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Wordle - Page 8 - General Chat - The Lotus Forums - Official Lotus Community Partner Jump to content

IGNORED

Wordle

Bibs

I guessed this 5-letter word in 3/6 tries. 

🟩🟩

🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Can you guess this word? 
https://wordlegame.org/uk/5-letter-words-wordle?challenge=dHJpYWw

Wordle 243 5/6

🟨🟨

🟩🟨
🟩🟩🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.

Wordle 244 3/6

🟩🟨
🟩🟨
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

This one, I have an issue with  because the word seems only to exist as part of a 2-word noun so I don't believe it exists in its own right in the English language but perhaps some of our members from north of the border could correct me.

Can you guess this word?

https://wordlegame.org/uk?challenge=c2tlYW4

I got there eventually!

Wordle 244 5/6

🟨
🟩🟨
🟩🟩🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Are these getting tougher or just to much beer last night fogged the brain 🤕

Wordle 245 5/6

🟩🟨
🟩🟨🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

• Gold FFM

Sometimes I think I’m just pig ignorant.

Wordle 245 5/6

🟩
🟩
🟩🟩
🟨🟨
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Only here once

• Gold FFM

Yeah, they are really scraping the bottom of the barrel on these.

Wordle 245 4/6

🟩

🟩

🟩🟨🟩

🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

15 minutes ago, Barrykearley said:

Sometimes I think I’m just pig ignorant.

Wordle 245 5/6

🟩
🟩
🟩🟩
🟨🟨
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

You got the first letter right then didn't reuse it on the second guess. Then on the third guess you got 1 and 3 then didn't reuse them in the fourth guess! There are efficiencies to be had here I believe!! 

• Like 1

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators.

Not necessarily @Bibs with that first letter, you could restrict the second guesses to just those that start with that letter, yes that's less words than all 5 letter words, but if you go for a completely different word that uses another different set of frequently used letters, you increase the chance of finding more letters (by 25% because you can use 5 unique letters not just 4). 

https://indianexpress.com/article/technology/gaming/a-collection-of-the-best-wordle-tips-and-tricks-7779351/#:~:text=Some Wordle players have found,the five letters are vowels.

• Gold FFM

Wordle 246 4/6

🟨🟨🟩
🟨🟩
🟨
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

21 hours ago, Bibs said:

You got the first letter right then didn't reuse it on the second guess. Then on the third guess you got 1 and 3 then didn't reuse them in the fourth guess! There are efficiencies to be had here I believe!! 

I’ll post up my thinking now it’s an old puzzle. There was some brain churn going on there chap - sometimes if you have no idea of a direction to take - it’s better to try and use a new word that tries as many new letters as possible rather than the ones you know are there.6DFB4F0E-5520-41C5-B86F-1C11ED84488A.jpeg.6ce12b570d9608f60b5888f9fd1802b2.jpeg

Only here once

Wordle 246 5/6

🟨🟨

🟨🟩
🟨🟨🟨
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

I guessed this 5-letter word in 4/6 tries. 

🟨🟨
🟩🟨
🟨🟨🟩🟨
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Can you guess this word? 
https://wordlegame.org/uk?challenge=Z2F1Z2U

Brain is less fogged today, personally always start using the same one or two words with at least 3 vowels. Be good if you could also see/show the time to crack it.

Wordle 246 4/6

🟨🟨
🟨🟩
🟩🟩🟨
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

• Gold FFM

I guessed this 5-letter word in 3/6 tries. 

🟨🟨
🟩🟩🟨🟨
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Can you guess this word? 
https://wordlegame.org/uk/5-letter-words-wordle?challenge=dHJpYWw

Wordle 246 4/6

🟨🟩
🟩🟨🟩
🟩🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

All we know is that when they stop making this, we will be properly, properly sad.Jeremy Clarkson on the Esprit.

Opinions are like armpits. Everyone has them, some just stink more than others.

For forum issues, please contact one of the Moderators. (I'm not one of the elves anymore, but I'll leave the link here)

• Gold FFM

I know what you used as your second word. Not sure how you got to that with only one letter in the wrong place on you first guess?

All we know is that when they stop making this, we will be properly, properly sad.Jeremy Clarkson on the Esprit.

Opinions are like armpits. Everyone has them, some just stink more than others.

For forum issues, please contact one of the Moderators. (I'm not one of the elves anymore, but I'll leave the link here)