Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Lotus Esprit Meeting in the Netherlands - Esprit Chat - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

Lotus Esprit Meeting in the Netherlands

Tocus

That's only two hours away! If the weather is good, it may make a nice weekend trip for myself and the S1! Date noted in calendar, looking forward to meet new people!

• Like 1

On 16/04/2022 at 16:12, hml_xy said:

That's only two hours away! If the weather is good, it may make a nice weekend trip for myself and the S1! Date noted in calendar, looking forward to meet new people!

Great another S1 !

thats why i have put this event up , in the middle of the netherlands, i have allready 12 cars who come show up,

hopefully i can bring this to 20 / 30 cars, so if there are more owners of esprits who wants to come over that whould  be great!!

• Like 1

On 21/04/2022 at 19:10, benja-p said:

Hey Tocus,

I could be interested in this, please put me on your list!

'92 Highwing

With thanks

Ben

Of course i will do! hopefully there will be much more guys from the UK coming over too The Netherlands,

i could search for a good hotel nearby the meeting, just want a lot of esprits that day on one place!

and ofcourse happy owners!

On 23/04/2022 at 14:11, lotus-62 said:

I'am in as well, however not with the Esprit as she is in parts..... hope I can take the Banks 62. 

that lovely car is always welcome!

On 26/04/2022 at 00:24, fjmuurling said:

😪😡 I have to work that day.

Maybe I can find somebody who wants to swap / exchange that day. Keeping my fingers crossed.

hopefully you could be there that day!

12 hours ago, Chillidoggy said:

For me it depends on whether P&O Ferries are still in business in July.

the ferry will come over anyway or not?

Hi Guys

here some more info:

The meeting is on 17 Julie 2022 at the place called: Vroeg

the adres is:  Achterdijk 1, 3981 HA Bunnik

so you just can take a look on google earth how it looks like,

meetings starts in the morning at 10.00 o.clock untill around 15:00 or maby later (who knows)

there is also a trip that we have made (around a hour) it starts at the meeting point in Bunnik

and also ends at the same place,

at the place "vroeg" in bunnik you could also have a dinner around 12.00 / 13.00 o'clock,

i will make some sign up papers for the people who wants to come over, and then they can indicate if you want to have a Lunch

around 12.00 / 13.00 or not,

i am also busy with a special plastic sign, that you get when you will come over (to remember this day for always)

hopefully a lot of UK and German, belgium, france and so on owners will come over this day (or weekend if you want to stay longer in a hotel)

to this great and free event!

i will make soon the Sign up paper, and from then on i can put you on the official list "coming over owners"

Greetings Bauke

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Here you go Guy's

the sign up / free entrance paper for the Esprit meeting in the Netherlands,

please fill the things up on the paper and send it back to my e-mail adres: beppebeuner@hotmail.com

and then i will put your name on the official list of owners that will be come over that day (17 Juli)

hopefully a lot of esprits from UK, germany , Holland , Belgium and maby france, and maby other countrys

greetings Bauke see you on the 17th of Juli

Lotus Esprit meeting 2022 The Netherlands.docx