Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Up date on wayne - UK - Bucks/Essex/Herts/Cambs Group - The Lotus Forums - Official Lotus Community Partner Jump to content

IGNORED

Up date on wayne

Just had a call from Michelle, Wayne is back in hospital, we have sent our love and best wishes, Michelle will keep us abreast of his progress. Love to you both xxxx

Edited by Dave Freeman
  • Love 1
  • Sad 2

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • 2 weeks later...

Went to see both of them yesterday, seem in good spirits but both still seem to be in shock. Been 5 weeks now and Wayne is still only got a temporary plaster

• Sad 1

hindsight: the science that is never wrong

• 4 weeks later...

Hey everyone. Thanks for the kind thoughts. 
been sitting here for weeks now. Off work with a broken shoulder/sternum and foot. Michelle was bashed up but has also been in better shape the last few weeks. So recovery is slow but steady. 
The Esprit sale is an option I’m looking at. Will have to be the right price otherwise it won’t happen. 
there is some early interest so I will let it play out. 
We still have the M100 and I’m thinking about 2+ 2 Elan or Sunbeam. Let’s see. 
wayne x

Suspension, brakes, chipped, chargecooler rad and pump,injectors,ignition coils and leads, BOV, highflow cat and zorst, Translator and tie rods, Head lights, LEDs to tail lights and interior,Polybushes to entire front end, Rad fans, rad grill, front end refurb with aluminium spreaderplates and galvanised bolts. Ram air, uprated fuel pump, silicone hoses through out, wheels refurbed and powder coated,much more, all maintenance.

Saw your post for the sale of the Esprit...sad. I didn't realise you had been in an accident. Wishing you a speedy recovery.

• Like 1

Long time Lotus admirer, recent owner

I have sat and looked at the “ Moore “ for weeks now unable to drive and thinking I might need a change. 
I’m just going to roll with this for now as see if I get a solid offer. Will not budge on the price. I not desperate to sell. 
wayne

• Like 1

Suspension, brakes, chipped, chargecooler rad and pump,injectors,ignition coils and leads, BOV, highflow cat and zorst, Translator and tie rods, Head lights, LEDs to tail lights and interior,Polybushes to entire front end, Rad fans, rad grill, front end refurb with aluminium spreaderplates and galvanised bolts. Ram air, uprated fuel pump, silicone hoses through out, wheels refurbed and powder coated,much more, all maintenance.

On 13/07/2022 at 18:08, Painterdave said:

Get well soon you 2 tell me if you need anything see ya soon👍

Thanks Dave x

• 1 month later...

To all you lovely people that I have the privilege to call friends. 
it’s a bit of a cliché to say I feel blessed but it about sums it up. 
I have just read back through the sincere messages that were posted and all I can say is thank you from Michelle and me. 
We are “ blessed” 

All about Wayne....love you more than him Chelle.... 😷

Edited by Dave Eds
  • Like 1

Dave.

I meant everyone …….except you lot… 🤪

• Haha 1