Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Malcolm Ricketts Open Day - Saturday 10th Sept 2022, 12:00 to 18:00 - Page 2 - Regions & Events - The Lotus Forums - Official Lotus Community Partner Jump to content

IGNORED

Malcolm Ricketts Open Day - Saturday 10th Sept 2022, 12:00 to 18:00

pete

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
9 minutes ago, Moonus said:

Is there room for one more to join?

Where Malolm Ricketts or H$M?  I think it is show up for MR and just let H&M know you are attending.  We should be at H&M fairly early . 

2 minutes ago, Kevjp said:

Where Malolm Ricketts or H$M?  I think it is show up for MR and just let H&M know you are attending.  We should be at H&M fairly early . 

Could meet up with you guys at Hilton & Moss for around 9:00am. Would I need to let them know with a phone call or via email?

Just now, Moonus said:

Could meet up with you guys at Hilton & Moss for around 9:00am. Would I need to let them know with a phone call or via email?

yep, I think on their Facebook page. Clare did it for us so don't know how

Good collection of 4 seaters today - I've not seen a yellow Excel before, Blue one is an SA

y4mL8ebCoz4GNJbIHoVIm4Sus4KidrDqpENzcZNp y4mtu8Nj463IiYSYv4--UqAoWHdbywBC4-1Qwmfb
y4m5xkBVu1kL5qX8EAADyi51vhwzMPLas9Zz4Khk
y4mhIjL93QH8XtzI7AIA2Wr7IpOseqHvkc2KhZfC
y4m9XJktnxPt5XBoXG6x2fxQtv9a2BbugZp2S6uZ
And I mustn't forget @Bling's car.
y4mKXwduItnOhbqT3nHL1mBhjCvpIR3fnDzc3UiI

• Like 2

Good day out today. Saw @top-plumberat Hilton & Moss and then caught up with @Sparky, @ChrisJand @Hornsey Boy  at Malcom Ricketts.  It has been a while for me to make a meet so really enjoyed today. 

Thanks for the company everyone. 

• Like 1

Long time Lotus admirer, recent owner

• Gold FFM

Nice to speak to you too @Sparky.

Was a lot bigger turnout than I was expecting to see. I wish I'd planned my day a bit better so I could have spent longer looking about. Was a nice first outing to a Lotus meet in my own Esprit despite my poor time planning though.

Was a rather soggy journey home, contrary to what the weather forecast was saying. I pity the poor soul in the red 2-Eleven who was a couple of cars ahead of me on the way back. He must have got soaked through 😞

Norfolk Mustard S4s #1 :)

On 10/09/2022 at 19:57, Sparky said:

An enjoyable excursion thanks to Dragan's @Hornsey Boy Care In The Community programme that took a partially blind old git for a day out.  Nice to chat with @Bling, @Chris Jand @tomcattomtoo.

Thanks Dragan, much appreciated!

Partially blind………..  Drunk? 🤣😂

Suspension, brakes, chipped, chargecooler rad and pump,injectors,ignition coils and leads, BOV, highflow cat and zorst, Translator and tie rods, Head lights, LEDs to tail lights and interior,Polybushes to entire front end, Rad fans, rad grill, front end refurb with aluminium spreaderplates and galvanised bolts. Ram air, uprated fuel pump, silicone hoses through out, wheels refurbed and powder coated,much more, all maintenance.

2 hours ago, Sparky said:

I wish!  Alcohol intake is severely limited at this time.

Just can’t find the glass? 

Suspension, brakes, chipped, chargecooler rad and pump,injectors,ignition coils and leads, BOV, highflow cat and zorst, Translator and tie rods, Head lights, LEDs to tail lights and interior,Polybushes to entire front end, Rad fans, rad grill, front end refurb with aluminium spreaderplates and galvanised bolts. Ram air, uprated fuel pump, silicone hoses through out, wheels refurbed and powder coated,much more, all maintenance.