Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
December Breakfast - 18/12 Wings Cafe North Weald - UK - Bucks/Essex/Herts/Cambs Group - The Lotus Forums - Official Lotus Community Partner Jump to content

IGNORED

December Breakfast - 18/12 Wings Cafe North Weald

Due to great demand (from Wayne), we have a December breakfast meet, the week before Christmas @ North Weald. 

Essendon was the back up plan, but North Weald answered the phone.

8:30 meet for 9am start.

For those of you that haven't been before - please watch your speed while driving around the perimeter track.

315648743_624642456328312_44543501034428

Please add your name to the list

1. ChrisJ
  2. Pete

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
3 minutes ago, ChrisJ said:

Due to great demand (from Wayne), we have a December breakfast meet, the week before Christmas @ North Weald. 

For those of you that haven't been before - please watch your speed while driving around the perimeter track.

1. ChrisJ
  2. Pete

John 

Count me in 

31 minutes ago, ChrisJ said:

1. ChrisJ
  2. Pete

Ade jan weather permitting thanx

2 hours ago, ChrisJ said:

1. ChrisJ
  2. Pete

Can you put me on the list please Dave 👍

16 hours ago, ChrisJ said:

1. ChrisJ
  2. Pete

Wayne and Schumacher 

Suspension, brakes, chipped, chargecooler rad and pump,injectors,ignition coils and leads, BOV, highflow cat and zorst, Translator and tie rods, Head lights, LEDs to tail lights and interior,Polybushes to entire front end, Rad fans, rad grill, front end refurb with aluminium spreaderplates and galvanised bolts. Ram air, uprated fuel pump, silicone hoses through out, wheels refurbed and powder coated,much more, all maintenance.

• Gold FFM

Hi Gang,

Won't be coming to this one - the car's now scheduled to be ready for next year 😞 🙂 

Have a great meet - love to you all ; Happy Christmas and New Year from myself and Caroline - and (fingers crossed) we'll be back in the Lotus January  - whoop whoop!! 

Julian & Caroline

Hi Julian - long time no hear/see. You can still come without a Lotus - ask @pete :)

Wish you both a great Christmas & New year.

Chris

The image on the first post seems to have gone walkies - here is a Google Map of the location. Their Facebook site (where the image lives) seems to have switched to a business site, which I can't access.

image.png

Hopefully snow is not putting a dent in your resolve. I miss those meetings (and my lotuses) so do not hesitate to post picture after!

I hope that Christmas jumpers are in order.

Forget about the 8:30 meet for a 9am start. Doors only open at 9am, so I'm aiming for 9-9:30 to save standing around in the cold.

• Like 1

I've been silent on attending this as I'm out this evening at the Club Lotus (Suffolk) Christmas Meal,  so wasn't sure about an early start for breakfast tomorrow.

Having just looked outside at the frost on my Evora and the ice on the road through the village at the time I'd be leaving tomorrow all I can say is "Have a good breakfast, have a good Christmas, see you next time, and Happy New Year"

• Like 1

Phil           Leave me alone I know what to do - I think. 

@ChrisJ The wings cafe is closed tomorrow due to frozen pipes. See link here: https://m.facebook.com/100063476894845/

Do you have an alternative venue ?

Maybe the squadron which just past the wings cafe ?

Long time Lotus admirer, recent owner

Good spot. It would have to be the Squadron - although we don't have a booking obviously, so it would be a turn up and if they have room great, otherwise - there's the Red Bus Cafe

image.png

• Gold FFM

Lucky I looked, as I hadn't officially signed up as I wasn't sure if I could make it! But looks like I can now (although will have to leave at 10:00 to get back for baby swimming).

Will check again later tonight or in the morning, will bring some cereal bars with me just in case everything is closed!