Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Lotus Evora Valved Exhaust! - Engine & Ancilliaries/Gearbox - The Lotus Forums - Official Lotus Community Partner Jump to content

IGNORED

Lotus Evora Valved Exhaust!

Hello Evora Lovers!

After months of development, we here at Valvetronic Designs have created the perfect exhaust system for the Evora platform! This system will be ready to hit the market very shortly, so get excited and share with your fellow Evora friends! Featuring a high pitched GT3-like sound, this exhaust truly makes the Evora come to life, unleashing its full sound and power potential, all while having the option to close the valves and return to a stock sound level! Our test vehicle has a free-flow set up and shoots some incredible flames on up and down shifts! Check it out here and let us know what you think! Sound Clips

• Like 1

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.

Hi Everyone,

I'm new to these forums, and just wanted to talk about Valvetronic Design's new exhaust for our platform. I've been wanting to up the volume for a while and hearing this system really makes me want to pull the trigger. I had this video pop up on my YouTube and wanted to hear everyone's thoughts. I personally have yet to hear a better sounding system but I'm curious to know if anyone has experience with this company or knows of any even better sounding exhausts. Thanks!

• Haha 1

I get a similar sound from a 2bular (unvalved) system. It sounds great in 2nd/3rd gears and popping on overrun. Everyone I speak to tells me it sounds fantastic.

No flames though, or not that I know of.

Sounds fantastic!  More details please.  I see you say free flowing (i.e. no cats) - does this system include headers?  If yes, will you offer high flow cats as an option?  

Also, expected US pricing?  Thank you!