Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
No way - Evora Chat - The Lotus Forums - Official Lotus Community Partner Jump to content

IGNORED

No way

NAC63

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
41 minutes ago, Bibs said:

That's a bit strong, I think they're just over £4k from Lotus! 

I think how much they were from Lotus in June 2020 would surprise you then Bibs - I'd still be driving mine if I'd been able to get one at your price.......give or take a couple of years on back order.......     

Dave.

I think some sellers put a ridiculous price on some listings to see if any buyer has little sense or error in not checking the price ?

theres a number of various items you come across eBay that have mad prices quoted !

Usually stuff the wife has told hubbie to sell....and he can announce there are no takers, so we'll have to keep it.

There's a S1 Elise on Pistonheads currently, 60k plus miles, £25k. Def an ear-bashing listing.

Justin 

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, jep said:

Usually stuff the wife has told hubbie to sell....and he can announce there are no takers, so we'll have to keep it.

There's a S1 Elise on Pistonheads currently, 60k plus miles, £25k. Def an ear-bashing listing.

Justin 

Sometimes it’s the opposite way round.  This is a saying that goes round the cycling circuit - you know with the guys who pay more for a bicycle than the deposit on their first house.

I did exactly that with the carbon tailgate….  I actually ended up using one of my wife’s own defences - I saved a fortune on it compared to the original price.