Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Stelvio/Dolomites Lotus 75th 2023 Tour - Regions & Events - The Lotus Forums - Official Lotus Community Partner Jump to content

IGNORED

Stelvio/Dolomites Lotus 75th 2023 Tour

mayevora

• Gold FFM

Just decided to book in and do this trip again. I booked through a Company called Bends & Curves 3 years ago and was super impressed with their service and planning of the trip and in my opinion a great all inclusive price for hotels (that were superb) and excellent food. Just beer/petrol money to find. Think there was was around 40 Lotus last time I went.

Anyone else fancy an awesome 5-6 day road trip through France/Belgium/Germany/Austria/Switzerland/Italy and back in September?

Couple of pics from last trip.

CE5D6ED5-AB18-4F0D-AAA7-F4982738E2C3.jpeg

18A47C0B-8342-4FEA-A1FC-C22E24F7623D.jpeg

F88CFE0C-E399-4F9E-B1DA-9FC0D2F49B18.jpeg

76114CC3-434D-4D6C-9C5B-7859A0691267.jpeg

46ABCB21-C100-4252-9D4F-B76679E19273.jpeg

• Like 2

Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk - that will teach us to keep mouth shut!

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.

Judging from the pictures, someone needs to bring an Esprit to the party. 🙂

Very tempting, but there's also Esprit d'Avonture in September...

I have made many mistakes in my life. Buying a multiple Lotus is not one of them.

• Gold FFM
58 minutes ago, Escape said:

Judging from the pictures, someone needs to bring an Esprit to the party. 🙂

Very tempting, but there's also Esprit d'Avonture in September...

That was the Elise 25th Anniversary tour.

• Haha 1

Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk - that will teach us to keep mouth shut!

That explains. 😉

I have made many mistakes in my life. Buying a multiple Lotus is not one of them.

Anyone doing this trip and I am very tempted, but the wifey wont come so on my lonesome.

https://delightfuldriving.com/stelvio-lotus-75-anniversary-meeting/

• Like 1

• Gold FFM
27 minutes ago, LotusFella said:

Anyone doing this trip and I am very tempted, but the wifey wont come so on my lonesome.

https://delightfuldriving.com/stelvio-lotus-75-anniversary-meeting/

Hopefully see you there. I’m waiting for a mate of mine to get the ‘ok’ from his better half then booking in.

7 minutes ago, mayevora said:

Hopefully see you there. I’m waiting for a mate of mine to get the ‘ok’ from his better half then booking in.

Ok yes I’ll try and get a mate to come.

• Gold FFM
9 hours ago, LotusFella said:

Would a friend with a porka be welcome? Or is it strictly loti only

I’m going to try to do the 4 day trip (it’s two separate packages back to back - Stelvio Lotus meeting and then Dolomites)

One is Lotus only. Other will will anything/anyone. Send them a message to check.

I'd be in for the original trip! But we may get the cars mistaken for each other! I may have to paint a stripe on it!

Possibly save your life. Check out this website. https://www.cancerresearchuk.org/about-cancer/mens-cancer

• 3 weeks later...

Okay I’ve book the weekend. How are people travelling down?  Going thursday and staying in a hotel half way down?