Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
How many 410 sports with rear seats? looking currently - Interior/Exterior/Lights/Glass/Alarms/ICE/HVAC/Other - The Lotus Forums - Official Lotus Community Partner Jump to content

IGNORED

How many 410 sports with rear seats? looking currently

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.

Yup, no rear seats...

https://www.thelotusforums.com/latest-news/lotus-cars-news/the-new-lotus-evora-sport-410-pure-supercar/

Only available in a 2+0 configuration, the Evora Sport 410’s carbon fibre sports seats are trimmed with Alcantara® as standard, along with the steering wheel, lower dashboard, transmission tunnel and centre console. 

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators.

Sport 410s no rear sears.

GT410 Sport (latest front bumber and sad face rear arch bumper) were mostly +2s.

You just need to be clear which model, as only around 25 of the former, around 200 of the latter

• Like 2

I came into this world screaming and covered in someone elses blood. I'll probably leave it in the same way. 

The small print.

My comments and observations are my own, invariably "tongue in cheek", and definitely, sarcastic in nature. Therefore, do not take my advice, suggestions, observations or posts seriously or personally and remember if you do, do anything, that I may have suggested, then you have done this based solely on your own decision to do so and therefore you acknowledge responsibility and accountability (I know, in this modern world these are the hardest things for you to accept) for your actions and indemnify me of any influence, responsibility, accountability, or liability, in what you have done. In other words, you did it, so suffer the consequences on your own!

Evora Sport 410, often incorrectly called 410 Sport - not surprising as the decals configuration is wrong - was a more hardcore Evora, launched 2016. It never had rear seats and only a handful were sold, perhaps as Andy says, 25. 

I'm not even sure you could option Sparco seats as opposed to carbon frames. I don't think I have seen a Sport 410 with Sparco. 430 you could option comfy chairs 😉

AC and stereo were cost options on all Sport 410.

Justin 

Fair enough but I cannot recall if it was a factory option. I think it may have been but I have not seen one advertised for sale with factory fitted Sparco.

If I was retro fitting, I'd go Ricaro as pre400, a much better looking chair. 

Justin

Not an option from the factory @jep for the non carboin seats as far as I recall.

Personally, if I was going to retrofit seats I would stay away from the Sparco's and the S1 Recaro's. These are what I would fit, Recaro Podium GF

image.png.870a71fdb8376b8ad2b71cb5913d5998.png

I came into this world screaming and covered in someone elses blood. I'll probably leave it in the same way. 

The small print.

My comments and observations are my own, invariably "tongue in cheek", and definitely, sarcastic in nature. Therefore, do not take my advice, suggestions, observations or posts seriously or personally and remember if you do, do anything, that I may have suggested, then you have done this based solely on your own decision to do so and therefore you acknowledge responsibility and accountability (I know, in this modern world these are the hardest things for you to accept) for your actions and indemnify me of any influence, responsibility, accountability, or liability, in what you have done. In other words, you did it, so suffer the consequences on your own!

Nomenclature is key to avoid confusion.  The Sport 410, or 410 Sport is NOT the same model as a GT410 or a GT410 Sport. So let's not get them mixed up.

The former has the 400 front and rear bumbers, the latter has the last set of front and rear bumbers (the GT is the key in the name as in GT430 etc).

The Sport 410 did NOT have rear seats. The GT410 (or GT410 Sport) could be specified with (+2) or without (+0).

image.jpeg.739587ab6b33c47352cbd66badd8930d.jpeg

The small print.

Title is how many 410 Sports....

The small print.

• 4 weeks later...
2 hours ago, Markie Mark said:

Hi all,

I've just taken delivery of a sport 410 (2017) and your correct, it's a 2+0 config. Apparently they only came like this.

One thing I would point out is the recline of the seats. On reading a few threads people we're complaining that the 'non adjustable' carbon seats we're too upright and people we're looking for different adjustable mounts. When I test drove mine I thought quite the opposit, they we're too reclined and I started looking/ordering/returning mounts trying to make them more 'upright', all to no avail.

I then discovered that there are x2 spacers beneath the runners. As factory these spacers are under the rear bolts but mine had been moved under the front bolts to give a more reclined angle, I quickly swapped them back under the rear and the seating position is now perfect!

For all of you with the fixed carbon seats, try swapping them/removing them and you can play around with the angle.

I must also say that after 20 years of 911's (my last Lotus was an Esprit Turbo back in '93) the 410 Sport is an absolutly epic drive. Quick to the point it will scare you with handling and braking that will save you. So much fun. I'm taking it down to the Stelvio Pass in June and can't wait for the tunnels through the Alps, the titanium exhaust sounds incredible. Forget Zee Germans, I'm fully back with Lotus now!

I too have just bought one. Love it, ( would have bought one sooner if I'd had the funds ).

I've got the spacers under the front and find the rake ideal tbh...Slightly softer padding might be preferable for touring but will see.

Sounds like a great trip...enjoy!

• Like 1