Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Sunday Breakfast 23/4 - Bretts Country Restaurant - UK - Bucks/Essex/Herts/Cambs Group - The Lotus Forums - Official Lotus Community Partner Jump to content

IGNORED

Sunday Breakfast 23/4 - Bretts Country Restaurant

April Breakfast - apologies for lack of one in March.

8:30 meet for a 9am breakfast. Website is here Bretts Country Restaurant – A taste of the country

Please reply if you are going to be there. I'm going to have to give this a miss.

• Like 1

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.

Greetings from Korea(fly home Wednesday) Unfortunately I will be at the London marathon Sunday, so will have to miss this one. 

Regards Tony 

• Gold FFM

Would love to and had just secured permission from my wife, but then realised that sadly the London Marathon means I can't actually get my cars out of our road on Sunday due to all the closures around Blackheath/Greenwich.

Will hopefully be able to make the next one!

Hi Chris,

Sorry I won't be attending. An 08:30 meet up is just too early for me, have you ever thought of having a Sunday lunch meet up rather than breakfast, it would suit me much better.

Hey Chris, 

Wondered where you were…🙂

Me only I think. 
Schumacher has got the flu. 🤢

Suspension, brakes, chipped, chargecooler rad and pump,injectors,ignition coils and leads, BOV, highflow cat and zorst, Translator and tie rods, Head lights, LEDs to tail lights and interior,Polybushes to entire front end, Rad fans, rad grill, front end refurb with aluminium spreaderplates and galvanised bolts. Ram air, uprated fuel pump, silicone hoses through out, wheels refurbed and powder coated,much more, all maintenance.

Not me this time, I'll be on a train to Riyadh upon Tyne.....

Edited by Dave Eds

Dave.