Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Castle Combe 2023 coming this weekend 27th May - UK - South West England - The Lotus Forums - Official Lotus Community Partner Jump to content

IGNORED

Castle Combe 2023 coming this weekend 27th May

https://www.clublotus.co.uk/news/post/club-lotus-castle-combe-track-day-2023

Also on Club Lotus south west Facebook page.

One of the biggest gatherings of Lotus vehicles. I wonder of any Emiras will be present?

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.

I'll be there as usual...in just the Elan this year.  Sadly the car isn't at its best just now so may curtail my track fun - seems to have lost top end for some reason though turbo still showing good boost - I'll have to ask around the M100 gurus for advice.  Mick and Ray usually attend in their Elises so not surprised they're advertising.  Hope to see some Emira's on track, but the track day thing seems to be dying a bit with newer intake so they may just be "on display".

Loving Lionel and Eleanor......missing Charlie and Sonny

Ian has posted a few pics on FB, seem to have been the odd Emira or 2. Wonder if they went on track. @mayevora

Was wondering if anyone actually counts the number of cars there / subtotalled by model....

What a super day ... as always !  Bit too busy this time really tho I'm sure Alan M will be happy, but the queues for the track got a bit out of hand until about 3:30 when it suddenly went dead with easy access.  Also the Elan wasn't on top form despite still gaving me some great laps.  Just lovely to catch up with old mates - great stuff!  The Sunbeam boys (SLOC) had their AGM there at lunchtime so a good showing from them, but only the one Carlton.  All the usual historics in the usual place.  Track dominated by Exige/Elise as you'd expect + a few Evoras, only a couple of Esprits ventured out - plenty more parked up, but a better than usual showing of Elite/Excel/Eclat and they did give it a go.  I was with the M100 clan probably less than 20 overall.  Oh and I don't think any Emira went on track - shame.

Loving Lionel and Eleanor......missing Charlie and Sonny