Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Evora Sports Racer S white IPS wanted. - Wanted - The Lotus Forums - Official Lotus Community Partner Jump to content

IGNORED

Evora Sports Racer S white IPS wanted.

Roblocke

Hello!

I’ve been looking for a white evora sports racer S (350hp, RHD, IPS) for a while. If there’s anyone out there thinking of selling, or knows of one for sale, drop me a line.

Thanks 

Edited by Roblocke

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.

I think one just sold recently, it was on Pistonheads for a while. IPS are slow sellers but rare, you could ask the factory how many S IPS RHD were made in white....not many I suspect

Justin 

Good luck on your search Rob

be prepared for a patient wait but it will be worth it ! 

make sure you scan all the usual sales outlets including ringing a load of lotus dealers and set your request as they may get one they know off? 

I am sure "the car" is out there, but as others have said you will likely need to be patient.

My search lasted a year, during which I turned down a similar car to what I was after which was only 5 miles away because it just didn't feel right.