Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Lotus' greatest hits - Lotus / Motoring / Cars Chat - The Lotus Forums - Official Lotus Community Partner Jump to content

IGNORED

Lotus' greatest hits

jonwat

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.

as 3 are F1 race cars and the GT1 is a 1 off road (+7 race cars) that limits the possibilities.

Would have thought the Evija would have made it on the list.

For me it's the Elan, if it had failed then so would have Lotus & none of us would ever have heard of ACBC let alone enjoyed the thrills of his products.

Cheers,

John W

I think Lotus would have survived if Elan 26 had failed but possibly only as a racing team. 

Elan 26 must be the greatest road car Lotus, equal with Elise S1 but maybe ahead given historical importance. 

Exige S3 should be on the list. That is a true great, bonkers it was even made, let alone being brilliant.

I haven't even mentioned Lotus 7......

Justin 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Mine's at No: 1 :)

Although, surprised that the Elan is so low (No. 6), would have thought that this would have placed much higher.

On 19/12/2023 at 09:25, exeterjeep said:

Would have thought the Evija would have made it on the list.

Too new?

Edited by Geek
Typo

Regards, Geek

Geek squad 3.jpg

• 1 month later...